::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not meant to be away from the thread during UWC. I really wanted to keep up with news from the field, but life has been hectic this week. On top of that, Charlotte's not been very well.

But the few pictures I've seen have been great and have made me more jealous than I already was. I don't know if the weather forecasts have been updated, but if it's still sounding threatening, then stay safe, GoPoHos!

I have not meant to be away from the thread during UWC. I really wanted to keep up with news from the field, but life has been hectic this week. On top of that, Charlotte's not been very well.

But the few pictures I've seen have been great and have made me more jealous than I already was. I don't know if the weather forecasts have been updated, but if it's still sounding threatening, then stay safe, GoPoHos!

Have the relocation plans taken shape yet?

This is about my last PoHo post for a week or more. Going where the net don't shine - church camp. Will be spreading the good news and aloha.

Have the big fun PoHos.

Peace
Out

That place was a blast! Unfortunately, I had to leave a couple of hours earlier than I wanted to, because I started getting sick. I really didn't want to puke in front of people that I both did and didn't know...and it's NOT what you are thinking either! I didn't drink but one beer the whole time I was there. And it was supplied by Mike the Chin. An apple ale. It was awesome!

Thanks Jim! It was so nice to meet you and UWC! You took my pic and promptly disappeared!

Sorry about that. My hearing is so bad that in hearing situations like at UWC I can barely make out anything people are saying.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Ukulele World Congress 2013

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom