Old School SNES RPG's

I am extremely bored. I've played most of the main famous ones like Earthbound, Crono Trigger, Final Fantasy 2...

I never beat Earthbound though, its so damn hard.

Just wondering if there are any really really good rpgs that I've missed. I'm not really looking for a specific type/genre as long as it is fun and/or has an amazing story that will completely eat my life for the next few weeks.

CHRONO TRIGGER!!!

not only is it the best rpg for snes, but its the 2nd best rpg ive played in my life.... first being ff7 (great story)

but for snes... chrono trigger. id send you my copy but i love it too much :)

Super Mario RPG FTW! have to love when nintendo goes in with Squaresoft and makes an awesome game.

Secret of Mana is also an awesome game you should check out.

I just got Chrono Trigger for DS. I hart it <3

All of those metioned are awesome games, but let us not forget FFVI (or FFIII when it was orginally released in the US). That was a fun story and I still tear when I hear Celes' Opera song. Now that's a song I would like someone to tab!!!

Bah on crono truggger, I will get blasted for that.

Secret of Mana was amazing, Earthbound is actually pretty easy just a time sync, FFVI was very good. Original dragon quest. Secret of evermore was good too

What's Secret of Evermore like?

I liked Breath of Fire.
I think that's what it was called. It was so long ago =_=

If you like Secret of Mana then I Highly recommend Seiken Densetsu 3. Its actually the sequel to Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2). This is probably my favorite Snes game. Check it out!

edit: sorry not sequel but its part of the mana series.

Top Bottom