UKE Republic - 1 Year Anniversary, Customer Appreciation
Celebrates with
The South East Ukers ~ UKE-2-GETHER
~:DFREE:D ~
UKE Republic
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd, STE 290
MAY 18, 2013
12:00 pm to 6:00 pm

Come to Meet n' Greet other uke players and enthusiast.
Jams, Open Mic, Prize-Drawings, Refreshments & Snacks, performance by Parrot Island Band and Workshops.

Workshops (1:00 - 3:00):
  • Join us in a Ukulele Circle, (perfect for absolute beginners/loaner ukuleles provided) lead by SE Uker, Mike Hu.

• Intermediate players will enjoy a workshop lead by Woven Pines member & SE Uker Alan Thornton,
  • Don't Decide How You're Gonna Play It Until You Play It!

• Up for a challenge? Barry Shoulder, SE Uker, Author & Gourd Banjo Uke maker, will lead the workshop
  • Learning The Clawhammer Technique On Ukulele.

~ Our Wonderful Sponsors ~
Ohana
Moku
Kaces
Mick's Picks
Captain LoveHandles

UKE Republic - 1 Year Anniversary, Customer Appreciation
Celebrates with
The South East Ukers ~ UKE-2-GETHER
~:DFREE:D ~
UKE Republic
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd, STE 290
MAY 18, 2013
12:00 pm to 6:00 pm

Come to Meet n' Greet other uke players and enthusiast.
Jams, Open Mic, Prize-Drawings, Refreshments & Snacks, performance by Parrot Island Band and Workshops.

Workshops (1:00 - 3:00):
  • Join us in a Ukulele Circle, (perfect for absolute beginners/loaner ukuleles provided) lead by SE Uker, Mike Hu.

• Intermediate players will enjoy a workshop lead by Woven Pines member & SE Uker Alan Thornton,
  • Don't Decide How You're Gonna Play It Until You Play It!

• Up for a challenge? Barry Shoulder, SE Uker, Author & Gourd Banjo Uke maker, will lead the workshop
  • Learning The Clawhammer Technique On Ukulele.

~ Our Wonderful Sponsors ~
Ohana
Moku
Kaces
Mick's Picks
Captain LoveHandles

I'm going to miss it by one day...this will be the first Uke-2-Gether that I have ever missed:(

This sounds like a ton of fun, Mike! Congratulations on the anniversary of your shop!

I don't know if I should attend. The last one, the best door prize I won was a new Pono uke. Traded it back to Uke Republic on the spot for 2 ukes. Score!
This year you might win an Ohana or a Moku. We will also have other very nice things to give plus everyone there wins pizza!!! Coming up in just a couple of weeks 5/18/13. Did I mention pizza?

This year you might win an Ohana or a Moku. We will also have other very nice things to give plus everyone there wins pizza!!! Coming up in just a couple of weeks 5/18/13. Did I mention pizza?

Since I am an honorary member...an OG of SEUkers...could I be entered into the drawing of door prizes? LOL!

Since you have that part there about "absolute beginners," I'm going to try to attend -- I've been wanting an excuse to go to Uke Republic!

So if a blonde woman in glasses walks in holding a beginner uke, and looking confused, that'll be me. :D

Since you have that part there about "absolute beginners," I'm going to try to attend -- I've been wanting an excuse to go to Uke Republic!

So if a blonde woman in glasses walks in holding a beginner uke, and looking confused, that'll be me. :D
Hope to see you. It will be a lot of fun! The beginners work shop starts around 1:00 PM.

Top Bottom