WTB: Kiwaya KTC-1 Concert

fabioponta

Reaction score
Hello friends,
My songs are sadder, and I need a companion sad. My koaloha concert is very happy, and I do not feel good about your presence in some songs. I regret not having bought a KTC-1 when I saw two of them here in the marketplace. If you're happy and want to do a favor to my sorrow, I am to buy a Kiwaya KTC-1.
I always use paypal. I live in Brazil and paid for shipping via USPS priority international. I have several references from friends who sold me ukes here in UU.
Please send me a PM.
All the best!

this is funny, I sold my KTC-1 when I bought a Koaloha concert. Oh really liked the Kiwaya, but not the 12 fret neck.a KTC-2 would really interest me.if you need a Koaloha tenor, I may have one for sale.

Hey Fabio, I had a Pikake concert some time back- sad I sold that one, but then again I miss all of the KoAlohas I let go. Anyway, not sure if you've tried the Worth Brown CM-LGs, but they sounded great on mine. They really toned down and darkened up the sound. My brother-in-law much preferred the Pikake with that string configuration to my KoAloha tenor with the CT-LGs. I'd convinced myself at the time that I was strictly a tenor player, much to my current dismay. And now I'm getting very bitter and nostalgic for that damn uke. Haha. So, maybe if you don't end up finding a Kiwaya, the Browns, probably low or high g even, could be an alternative.

Hey Fabio, I had a Pikake concert some time back- sad I sold that one, but then again I miss all of the KoAlohas I let go. Anyway, not sure if you've tried the Worth Brown CM-LGs, but they sounded great on mine. They really toned down and darkened up the sound. My brother-in-law much preferred the Pikake with that string configuration to my KoAloha tenor with the CT-LGs. I'd convinced myself at the time that I was strictly a tenor player, much to my current dismay. And now I'm getting very bitter and nostalgic for that damn uke. Haha. So, maybe if you don't end up finding a Kiwaya, the Browns, probably low or high g even, could be an alternative.
yep , if I could keep only 1 uke, the pikake concert would be it, and I have a few more expensive ukes.

Fabio
You need a Cedar/Rosewood tenor with Worth Browns-sad and soulful sound.

I think some ukes are made never to be sold by those who buy them... Koalohas is one of these.
Maybe I get good results with Wbrown .. thanks for the suggestion. Until I find a kiwaya concert. I love my koaloha concert, but it's so happy for some songs with wclear strings.

Top Bottom