Flea or Kamoa E3-P?

PereBourik

Ukulele don't judge
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi, I need to get a good travel ukulele, able to handle flying, the car. or hiking.

Current contenders are Kamoa E3-P pineapple and Flea with a concert neck. The Flea will cost a little more but has a great reputation for sturdiness. Kamoa is all solid wood and may not handle the rigors of the road well.

I have a Lanikai LU21-P that I despair of ever getting to sound nice.

The FLEA!! Not even a close contest.

Kamoa will likely need setup work, and nothing compares to a flea for sturdiness :)

wait a little for reviews to roll in on the outdoor ukulele. Still try a set of martin m600s on the lu21p, although i'm not sure you will like the sound.

The FLEA!! Not even a close contest.

Kamoa will likely need setup work, and nothing compares to a flea for sturdiness :)

Ditto!

Scooter

flea i had a kamoa, i think it was e3, pineaaple for sure, returned it after two days for reasons others have said.

also, the latest kamoa news section of their website is not updated, see here. scary.
http://kamoaukulelecompany.com/

I've tried a Kamoa for all of three minutes and liked it OK but you cannot go wrong with the flea - a better instrument and more durable. Plus I've had a great experience buying direct from manufacturer

Top Bottom