Repeat Performance

Timbuck

Reaction score
A couple of years back I made a Tenor Uke out of a pallet that came with some old Motors I bought on E-bay.....I keep getting asked "When are you going to do another one"?
So today I made a start ...I will be using some excellent "Barnsley Koa"
That arrived in the form of another Pallet with a cement delivery to my Son in law...I burned most of the pallet last night and saved a few boards from it. As you can see it's top quality stuff:rolleyes:
PICT0030-5_zps33cf1575 by Ken Timms, on Flickr
PICT0031-5_zpsf78ed4bf by Ken Timms, on Flickr

Last edited:
AWESOME! A repeat of one my favorite threads from a couple years go. Here's a link for those who are new or short of memory (or both!).

Yahoo! Your original thread was one of my favorites ever. Can't wait to watch this one, too!

AWESOME! A repeat of one my favorite threads from a couple years go. Here's a link for those who are new or short of memory (or both!).

Yes. If you haven't read it, here is another chance. Gee, that was a fun thread.
This'll be great!

Just read the previous thread (thanks herbsandspices!) what a kick! Can't wait to be part of this one Ken. Thanks for sharing this with us!

This is one the reasons I'm not totally satisfied living in a condo. I miss my garage, and be able to do projects like this.

I will be vicariously living through your progress on this uke.

This is really ironic because early this morning while going to work, a truck piled high with pallets passed me going the other way. I started thinking of the original thread that documented your first pallet build....it was such a great project. Can't wait to watch this one come together!

Just read the first thread.
You utter nutcase! Brilliant. Look forward to the progress on this one.
h

Wow - that was great. I wonder who won the finished uke?

Will this one be more or less punk do you think? Or just going to see where the muse takes you...

I've been out cycling today 14 miles into a strong headwind..so no work was done on any ukes co's my legs were too wobberly:D ..and tonight I got the knitting needles and epoxy ready for tomorrow but the epoxy has gone off :( so I'll have to go out in the morning and buy some more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom