Any Nintendo DS game suggestions?

I'm a newb and I just started with my DS. I've got a few games like Guilty Gear Dust Stikers, Mario, some Pokemon (thinking about ordering Platinum), Trauma Center, and Megaman. Anyone have any suggestions for games? I'm into fighting and rpg style games.

Just because, if you have a standard DS then you can bung Emerald (once you've completed it) in the bottom slot and upload your pokemon onto your Diamond/Pearl/Platinum game, which is something you can't do on the DSi. I think my point, which I obviously wasn't very clear on :D was that Emerald isn't compatible with the DSi, rather than suggesting Platinum wasn't compatible with a standard DS ;)

Meh, just have an old DS and a DSi best of both worlds... Then you can battle too!

try "scribblenauts". one of the most innovative games i've ever played. very funny! you have to solve puzzles with every thing that comes into your mind.
check out some review on the net, see if you might like it.

Innovative yes, easy to control no... I never went much farther then the opening window because the game controls so badly!

Innovative yes, easy to control no... I never went much farther then the opening window because the game controls so badly!

yes, i agree. sometimes it's frustrating. but i like it anyway as a pastime. it really stimulates your imagination.

Right now I´m battling the undead in Might&Magic Clash of heroes. Niiiiiice!

YES! One of my favorite games to come out on the DS last year, only thing though is that it can get quite frustrating in the later levels. If you've tried Critter Crunch on the iPhone or PS3 it's made by the same developpers.

Top Bottom