Did Not Win the $590m US Lotto Thread

ScrummyAdam

Reaction score
Whoever has (a single mom from FL aparantly), I really hope they spend some of it on re-building the lives of the Tornado victims.

Thoughts? Also thoughts on this lotto website? moreaboutwinninglottery.com

Last edited:
It's up to the insurance companies, US and State governments to do that. Why should the lottery winner spend anything unless their conscience tells them to.

I give a significant proportion of my disposable income to charity in England. I would estimate that 99% goes to animal and environmental charities, with the rest to cancer, arthritis and heart charities. Most people would probably say I should swap the proportions around and give money to children's charities. At the end of the day it's down to my own choice. It's my money after all, just as the lottery money belongs to the lottery winner.

Last edited:
Congrats on the single mom.....as for her donating money, why not ask all the millionaires and billionaires. he he and with all the taxes we pay, shouldnt the goverment be more involved in the
rebuilding....hmmmm

Congrats on the single mom.....as for her donating money, why not ask all the millionaires and billionaires. he he and with all the taxes we pay, shouldnt the goverment be more involved in the
rebuilding....hmmmm

+1. The lotto winner was on my current radar. No reason others shouldnt be assisting.

The only thing these items have in common is being on the news in the same day.

The winner should do what they want. "Act of God" exclusions in insurance policies should be outlawed.

i dont care who win the lotttery but if you win this soicau3mien.com - soi cầu 3 miền lottery, can i get some :drool:

Top Bottom