Official Bay Area Meet Up *read 1st post for updates*

welcome woolybully.

ok everyone, check the 1st page for info .

hope you guys can make it. Saterday, August 1st, 2009.

PM/AIM me if you have any questions. where we are meeting up AT the aloha festival has not yet been decided. its probably best if we try to caravan or some sort of thing because parking is $7.

SEE YOU THERE!

Last edited:
thanks fred. that time will work.

i would offer a ride, but i'll probably hit the beaches for an early morning surf or fish.

I need to talk to you. i might want to join you for a surf sesh. you got MSN?

Off the side note. please add your name to the list after you copy and paste.

Going:
Fred Miu
Russ_Buss
woolybully
Roy Jovero
ukulelemothion(?)
IamRobbyah (?)

Maybe:

How I Wish I Went There:

Last edited:
welcome woolybully.

ok everyone, check the 1st page for info .

hope you guys can make it. Saterday, August 1st, 2009.

PM/AIM me if you have any questions. where we are meeting up AT the aloha festival has not yet been decided. its probably best if we try to caravan or some sort of thing because parking is $7.

SEE YOU THERE!

thanks for the update Fred!

unless my eyes decieve me, there is a jam coming up and you know E-MONEY and the solid gold boys are coming through. hahaha. RUSS, i miss you buddy. no homo. haha. on the real, i miss jammin with you guys.. lets rock out with our ukes out!

glad to see you guys can make it. solid gold!

i'm down fred... u back in school then? if so, can i bum a ride? if not i'll fig things out.
-feli

i'm down fred... u back in school then? if so, can i bum a ride? if not i'll fig things out.
-feli

HO! feli, how you be cuz. ill be back in school this fall. for sure you can get a ride. we can meet up and ride over.

Going:
Fred Miu + guest
Russ_Buss
woolybully
Roy Jovero
ukulelemothion(?)
IamRobbyah (?)

Maybe:

How I Wish I Went There:

I think I'm gonna offer my services for a carpool. I can meet anyone between Hayward and San Jose who wants a ride. We'll have to leave pretty early to get a decent parking spot. All I ask is you offer a little something for gas and/or buy breakfast.

I think I'm gonna offer my services for a carpool. I can meet anyone between Hayward and San Jose who wants a ride. We'll have to leave pretty early to get a decent parking spot. All I ask is you offer a little something for gas and/or buy breakfast.

thanks Roy, this seriously is the best thing to do, carpooling. that ways the parking bill can be split as well. i can carry about 3 people in my car as well

No prob, Fred. I'll just have to resist the urge to bust out the soprano and play while driving.

I have room for 3, and if no one minds sitting in the middle, 4. Rear seat room isn't an issue. Sometimes it pays to drive a big BMW.

Cool! Ima see if I can bring some boys from the v... Kinda wish there was a hall or somethin that we could jam at tho. the fest can be a lil hectic an last year, the wind was outta control.

Russ - afta party/jam at the spot? I think that'd be more jam friendly and its not toooooo far from the fest

Cool! Ima see if I can bring some boys from the v... Kinda wish there was a hall or somethin that we could jam at tho. the fest can be a lil hectic an last year, the wind was outta control.

Russ - afta party/jam at the spot? I think that'd be more jam friendly and its not toooooo far from the fest

make sure Ray J. comes too. ill be sure to bring a video camera. now my camera set up is with a mic and a wide angle lens :D

You guys are making it hard for me to hold back from calling in sick on the 2nd. I'll have to be in bed by 10 that night so I can make it to work the next morning. Actually, screw it, I'll just play it by ear and suffer through work on Sunday. Gotta save that sick call for Aldrine's pending visit!

Vendors

Are there typically any Ukulele vendors at the Aloha festival?

Sounds like it might be a fun family day—I hope we can make it.

Top Bottom