Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campanella style songbook for beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrej View Post
    Dear Yue-Wen, thank you for enlightening information about your name and status of ukulele in China. It is very interesting. I recommend you to set a new Thread (situation on ukulele in China), certainly, it will be enlightening for other players as well because here almost nobody has a chance to find it.

I wish you good luck at ukulele enforcement in China. It is hard but helpful work, I know it from my own experience. In the Czech Republic, where I come from, only two books for ukulele were published so far. One in 1928 and the other in 2008 (I wrote it).
    So good luck, Ondrej

Dear Ondrej,

Thank you for your encouragement, i'll try my best to informe more pepole of this nice music instrument.
    However, i still need take much time in taking practice on my ukulele, my tech on solo plaing is still poor.
    For the book written by you, i haven't found the corresponding CD or MP3, have you ever recorded them? i think that will help me to paly and enjoy the spirit of classical ukulele.

regards!

Quote Originally Posted by Yue-Wen Fang View Post
    Dear Ondrej,

Thank you for your encouragement, i'll try my best to informe more pepole of this nice music instrument.
    However, i still need take much time in taking practice on my ukulele, my tech on solo plaing is still poor.
    For the book written by you, i haven't found the corresponding CD or MP3, have you ever recorded them? i think that will help me to paly and enjoy the spirit of classical ukulele.

regards!
    I'm sorry. But CD or MP3 for the book "Classics for Ukulele" is not.
    See preview my ukulele books
    See preview my guitalele books

This is my books USA UK

This is my YouTube channel
    Duo UF UF YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ondrej View Post
    I'm sorry. But CD or MP3 for the book "Classics for Ukulele" is not.

really hope you can record the music, which not only can guide us but also a enjoy for us.

Thread Information