UWC#6 June 6th-7th 2014

Things are looking good on the field, I think the first arrivals will be here tomorrow ( a week early).

The weather forcast is looking good for this year too, sorry I know how much everybody loved the rain and mud last year.

Things are looking good on the field, I think the first arrivals will be here tomorrow ( a week early).

The weather forcast is looking good for this year too, sorry I know how much everybody loved the rain and mud last year.
I think poor Jenn is STILL waiting for her plane.

We are new, we are going (Wendy and FiL). Driving from New Jersey (12 hours according to Google), camping in tents. Arriving Thursday midday-ish, leaving Sunday morning.

What should we know? What should we do, bring, plan, pack, eat, shower, play, who should we meet, what should we not miss? Where should we set up camp? Initiate us!

If you know us and are going, be sure to let us know, and tell us how to find you!

All you really need to know is that you will have lots of fun. Everything else is just small details. :)
I look forward to meeting you. You are a friend of Colin's?

All you really need to know is that you will have lots of fun. Everything else is just small details. :)
I look forward to meeting you. You are a friend of Colin's?

And check out the UWC FB page, lots of info there.

The most important question of all...... which of my ukuleles should I bring? Or don't bring any at all and just pass by Nashville and pick one up at Mainland? ;)

Ack! So sorry to be missing you guys this year. Have an awesome time, and I hope next year will allow me to come back!

Bhatman and Mandi showed up last night, so there are about 6 people camping already. The stage lights are up, the field is looking great, weather forecasts are promising, looking like it's going to be a gooder!

That is very generous of them. Thanks boys.

Next year they should deliver them.��

Do we need a "At UWC 6, or Leaving for UWC 6 post" or can we just use this one?

ukeeku: bringing, I think, a nephew from Wheaton; I'm in Ottawa and hope to meet you down there.

At this stage, I'm just hoping for a shady spot for the tent.

Could someone please tell me what time the jam at Muddy Boots starts Wed night? I tried to do a search, honest I did, but I can't figure out how to do a search on this forum. Thanks.

Could someone please tell me what time the jam at Muddy Boots starts Wed night? I tried to do a search, honest I did, but I can't figure out how to do a search on this forum. Thanks.

Just found the post on FB from Thom.
June 4, 2014
7pm
Muddy Boots Cafe
136 N. Van Buren
Nashville, IN 47448

Top Bottom