UWC#6 June 6th-7th 2014

PTO slip is approved.

I think I'll save my pennies and splurge on a uke next year. :D

My daughter Sophia and I had a great time. We decided next year, to organize, (in a very loose sense), the Sunday morning "Happy Trails To You" final jam session.

My daughter Sophia and I had a great time. We decided next year, to organize, (in a very loose sense), the Sunday morning "Happy Trails To You" final jam session.

Sounds good. I am going to stay until monday morning I think next year.
You two were awesome by the way

Counting down the days - will put my vacation request in tomorrow (the only reason I got to come this year was my boss noticed that I'd had the vacation scheduled for a full year and said, "screw the schedule, go"). :)

Am looking at having to replace at least one of my vehicles this year - is it a sign of obsession that I'm car-shopping with an eye toward what will work nicely for UWC?

John

Counting down the days - will put my vacation request in tomorrow (the only reason I got to come this year was my boss noticed that I'd had the vacation scheduled for a full year and said, "screw the schedule, go"). :)

Am looking at having to replace at least one of my vehicles this year - is it a sign of obsession that I'm car-shopping with an eye toward what will work nicely for UWC?

John

It is a sign of prudence.

John

I bought my Outback because of UWC and all the stuff I bring

I'll be there for sure (unless the Rolling Stones perform in Chicago again on the same weekend - hah hah).

Funny thing about taping a flip cam to the bottom of a mason jar, you can't really set it down. It went and went fast. I'll keep an eye out for you at 6!
Good thing this did not exist at UWC 3. I will be looking for it at UWC 6!

I have not had any moonshine since UWC-I. Nobody ever tells me there is any. Sometimes I think maybe I had too much that one time? 'Twas good stuff.

I bought my Outback because of UWC and all the stuff I bring

Interesting...that's one of the vehicles I'm considering...

I gave some serious thought to a BBS ("bloody big SUV", i.e. Expedition) but just couldn't see my wife behind the wheel (she thinks her old Avalon is too big) and we'll probably have to share whatever I end up getting.

The other option is to get her a new sedan and buy a used jeep or something for myself. Whatever I get has to be able to tow a small camper comfortably as I plan on having one of those either next year or the following year, but not just for UWC - the grandkids are getting big enough to go camping...

John

I have not had any moonshine since UWC-I. Nobody ever tells me there is any. Sometimes I think maybe I had too much that one time? 'Twas good stuff.

I think you need to stay on the field next year. ;)

Top Bottom