FS: Epiphone Les Paul Concert and Mahalo Smiley Face soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Getting my collection down to stuff I'm actually using so these 2 ukes need new homes. I prefer PayPal and will only ship to the continental USA. I'm open to trade these for a decent soprano uke. If you'd like a picture of something specific on either uke just let me know.

Epiphone Les Paul Concert w/bag. Very nice flamey top which doesn't show up that great in this picture. Pickguard was removed and I didn't keep it. Bolt on neck, piezo pickup, and strung with D'Addario titanium strings. Strap pin installed using one of the neck plate screws. Totally unobtrusive mod; if you don't like just remove the neck bolt, take of the strap pin, and re-install the screw. Very light scratches from typical use that don't really show up in pictures. The sound is a bit mid-heavy in my opinion, a better nut would probably solve that. $75 shipped.

Mahalo Smiley Face Soprano w/bag. This is in pretty much perfect shape. This was an impulse buy so there's nothing wrong with it. The gig bag disintegrated almost immediately so I got better padded bag for it. Strung up with D'Addario titanium strings. $35 shipped.

Bump. I'm also open to trades for a solid wood soprano. Have a couple of other ukes to sweeten a trade for the right soprano.

If you're interested at all in trying the new "Outdoor Ukulele" I'll trade you straight up for the Les Paul.

I have Grover 2Bs on it and the original plastic pegs as well. Freshly strung with Worth Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom