Just Joined

MrsDeG

Reaction score
My husband has been a member for quite a long time. The sounds of someone playing a Uke is not new to my house but the sound of me doing that strumming is very new -- I just started trying to play a little over a week ago. So happy to be onboard!

Hey Nick! I know you too! I am finding it hard to keep everyones various names straight...lol

Hey-glad that you are on board too! Welcome!

Hi MrsDeG! Glad you joined up. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. Always room for one more!

Also, welcome to uke playing. I hope you find lots of enjoyment from those 4 strings.

My husband has been a member for quite a long time. The sounds of someone playing a Uke is not new to my house but the sound of me doing that strumming is very new -- I just started trying to play a little over a week ago. So happy to be onboard!

Wow!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. Mrs. DeG in the house!!!! it took UWC to get you strumming?

Aloha MrsDeG,

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings..

Wow!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. Mrs. DeG in the house!!!! it took UWC to get you strumming?

Yep.....I've been in a house with an ever growing number of Ukes and the only time I touched one would be to hand it to DeG if he asked me too. Jen Lowe got me fired up to play on Thursday, DeG bought me a Uke on Friday and I was on stage on Saturday! Quite the whirlwind tour!

Top Bottom