Strangelove - Depeche Mode Cover for Eugene Ukulele

erivel

Reaction score
A while back Jon, Eugene Ukulele, requested some Depeche Mode. Well here it is. I'm gonna start trying to make good on all these requests!

I'm putting my newly acquired David Newton long scale concert through its paces. I got it strung with Worth CH-LGHD heavy tension low G set. I'm really digging this uke!

Hope you enjoy (the silence) ha ha! :)

O my stars this is blowing my mind. Everything about this is perfect brother. Glorious. Straight to my fave list for repeated viewing. Thanks. I agree, this was THE highlight from Music For The Masses. Now onto Violator.... :cool:

Agree. Mindblowing! So perfect.

O my stars this is blowing my mind. Everything about this is perfect brother. Glorious. Straight to my fave list for repeated viewing. Thanks. I agree, this was THE highlight from Music For The Masses. Now onto Violator.... :cool:

Agree. Mindblowing! So perfect.

Thank you gents! I saw DM on the Music for the Masses tour back in '87. This song still kills me to this day. Oh man, Violator...where to start? :)

Hey, Eric! This is absolutely AWESOME!!! You have completely wow'ed me once again -- just brilliant work, here!!!! I can't wait to see what's coming next! Rock on!!!! :)

Allow me a second to pick my jaw up off the floor.
OK- I am good now.
OH MY GOODNESS...you killed this one.
OK- did you see them at Shoreline Amphitheater? I saw them there with Nitzer Ebb. As I cannot play like this even in my wildest dreams, I am going to tackle "Join in the Chant"... starting with beating the garbage can with my uke for practice ;)

Allow me a second to pick my jaw up off the floor.
OK- I am good now.
OH MY GOODNESS...you killed this one.
OK- did you see them at Shoreline Amphitheater? I saw them there with Nitzer Ebb. As I cannot play like this even in my wildest dreams, I am going to tackle "Join in the Chant"... starting with beating the garbage can with my uke for practice ;)

Nah, I saw them at Madison Square Garden in NYC. Nitzer Ebb...Control I'm Here, remember that one? I used to love that one! Ha ha...Nitzer Ebb on the uke, I don't know man...

Haven't been around much the last couple of months, but this is great way to get back into the videos here..... this is just killer, Eric. I love your blasts from the past - another one that hits the sweet spot....

Haven't been around much the last couple of months, but this is great way to get back into the videos here..... this is just killer, Eric. I love your blasts from the past - another one that hits the sweet spot....

Thanks man! Saw some clips of you at the UWC...wish I could go one of these years, looks like a lot of fun!

Top Bottom