Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Mya Moe curly redwood baritone

Default FS Mya Moe curly redwood baritone

THIS UKE IS SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
    JACK

5.jpgMM4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg

I'm selling this beautiful Mya Moe baritone (851). Char picked out this curly redwood top and it is really spectacular. I hope the pictures are able to convey that. The back/sides are walnut. Other pictures in my profile.

The uke is in perfect condition. Absolutely no scratches or nicks. Gordon installed a misi pickup and wooden strap pins.

The sound is very rich and deep and the dynamics are very impressive. A wide variety of tone can be had depending upon strumming/picking technique. The amplified sound is equally wonderful.

I'm selling because I'm spending more time with my tenor ukes and the baritones are not being played much.

Price $1600. firm. Price included original MM case in perfect condition. Shipping is extra.

Thanks, Jack
    Last edited by jackwhale; 07-02-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Item is sold
    Life is made of chords, not just single notes.

One more pic with my UU name and date.

I can't seem to download larger pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jackwhale; 06-26-2013 at 03:27 PM.

You can post them to a site like photobucket, then put them in here as an img, that,s 3rd from the right next to the filmstrip icon, on the little menu bar you see then you post or reply.
    there is no substitute for LOVE

PM sent.
    Bob Myers

Wow -- beautiful woods! Good luck with your sale.

WOW! would love to hear that gorgeous thing.

Sorry to hear that the baritone scale hasn't worked out for you. I remember how excited you were when you were waiting for your baritone to be built. It looks like a wonderful instrument. I hope you find it a nice home.

Jack,

I am tempted.
    Are you still selling this Beauty?
    If you accept paypal and shipping to Germany (I need a quote from your side) we could close this deal at short notice.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you (you can Email me also at jwibo@aol.com).
    Regards,
    Jobst

I'm selling this beautiful Mya Moe baritone (851). Char picked out this curly redwood top and it is really spectacular. I hope the pictures are able to convey that. The back/sides are walnut. Other pictures in my profile.

The uke is in perfect condition. Absolutely no scratches or nicks. Gordon installed a misi pickup and wooden strap pins.

The sound is very rich and deep and the dynamics are very impressive. A wide variety of tone can be had depending upon strumming/picking technique. The amplified sound is equally wonderful.

I'm selling because I'm spending more time with my tenor ukes and the baritones are not being played much.

Price $1600. firm. Price included original MM case in perfect condition. Shipping is extra.

Thanks, Jack[/QUOTE]

I have almost the exact same baritone on order (October start date), and new now it is many hundreds more. This is a very good price for anyone looking for a first class baritone.

The baritone is sold. Thank you for your interest. Jack

Thread Information