Hi all!

I've gotten busier and busier these past couple years at work, and I'm about to get busier than ever at home. (Jessica and I have a baby boy bouncing our way in early May.)

pabrizzer has opened a "Sign up for future Seasons III" thread. I'll be sure he looks back here for the last few Season requests.

Thanks again to every host and to every participant in every Season for making this the best weekly online ukulele challenge around! I'll see y'all in the Seasons threads and playlists!

yes indeed ralf thank you for all your work, you've been the very welcoming face of the seasons, which are supposed to be about inclusion and encouragement and fun, you made all that so real - thank you!

Yes, indeed. Thanks for your work co-ordinating the seasons. Ralf.

Your life is about to change for ever but in a good way. Good wishes to you and Jessica and I hope all goes well for you both.

Hi all!

I've gotten busier and busier these past couple years at work, and I'm about to get busier than ever at home. (Jessica and I have a baby boy bouncing our way in early May.)

pabrizzer has opened a "Sign up for future Seasons III" thread. I'll be sure he looks back here for the last few Season requests.

Thanks again to every host and to every participant in every Season for making this the best weekly online ukulele challenge around! I'll see y'all in the Seasons threads and playlists!

Thanks for all your fine work, Ralf, and all the best. Make sure you stick around tho.

yes indeed ralf thank you for all your work, you've been the very welcoming face of the seasons, which are supposed to be about inclusion and encouragement and fun, you made all that so real - thank you!

:agree: Though I'm only a newbie to the Seasons, thanks for giving us your time.

Ralf, here's hoping all goes well for you and Jessica as you prepare for the baby's arrival!!!!!

Thank you for your patience in answering my questions along the way. You've been so very kind!

Ralf, thank you for all you have done. Best wishes for the new addition to the family and don't be a stranger!!

Would also like to thank you Ralf for the years of work toward keeping the seasons active.

Ralf, I think you have both demonstrated and honed your future parenting skills here with all your fine cat-herding service to us here over the years. You are clearly going to be an awesome dad. I hope you will continue to come round and bring your fine music to us when you can. And get a uke in that little one's hands as soon as he can grasp it! Biggest blessings to you and Jessica and baby Ralfie.

I just heard that Season 231 i vacant, right?

I haven't planned my summer as much as I should, but that one week I believe I am not going anywhere because of work stuff. I have a nice idea for a theme.

I haven't tried hosting before, but I guess I could manage :)

I don't have any ideas for prizes, I hope I will think of something but can't guarantie it.

Will that do?

I just heard that Season 231 i vacant, right?

I haven't planned my summer as much as I should, but that one week I believe I am not going anywhere because of work stuff. I have a nice idea for a theme.

I haven't tried hosting before, but I guess I could manage :)

I don't have any ideas for prizes, I hope I will think of something but can't guarantie it.

Will that do?

Well. If you head over to Sign up for Future Seasons III you'll see your name next to Season 231.
You'll get plenty of help if you need it from the seasonistas. All you need do is ask.
Prizes are not mandatory. But some sort of wrap is expected.

Top Bottom