well done for putting this together, stick me down for 85 if you can ralph,

If anyone hosting one of those weeks can help austin1 out---she's in grad school, so making time to host a Season is quite a challenge---you can "trade" for any open week that works for you. Just let me know in the thread or via private message.

-Seasons volunteer coordinator Jr.

PS for austin1: Wishing you lots of energy, focus, and smarts as you continue work on your thesis!

Thank you!

Could I have week 90? Really looking forward to hosting a week!

Ok, I have two seasons under my belt. I think I'll catch my stride and be ready to host by Season 94.

Could I have week 90? Really looking forward to hosting a week!
Looking forward to you hosting! Season 90 is yours.
Thanks a lot Ukuloonie for your superb hosting management! We would like to host season 93, if that is possible?
It is possible, you will host Season 93.
I'll take 93! Thanks for organizing!
D'oh, The Ukelites just beat you to it. Still a few open Seasons in December. Any of those look good? Looking forward to finding out what you've got in mind for Season 74.
Ok, I have two seasons under my belt. I think I'll catch my stride and be ready to host by Season 94.
Cool, vct! You've got Season 94.
Woops I did not see you had dibs on #90 so I withdraw and leave the field open for you.
Still a few open Seasons when autumn's turning to winter. Any look good for you?

Ralf- I know it's not listed yet...but could i have Season 101? My birthday falls during that week.
I'll make a birthday exception for advanced planning. Early happy birthday, Myrna! (And big props for Canada week---great idea!!)

Generally, upcoming scheduling is limited to the available weeks in post #1. (That way, once all those Seasons are assigned, I can focus on weekly volunteer coordinator duties.) The Seasons 102-125 will be available for sign-up around Season 94 (eight or so weeks ahead of time).

Is 95 still open? That's the last one on this list that I could do, otherwise I'll wait until next round.

I'll take 96 if it's still free. My birthday is during that week

Oh! I nearly forgot. Thanks to ukuloony for all his hard work and his tactful handling of the coordinator role and to Ralf for taking on the role

Last edited:
Top Bottom