Huuuuge props to Ukuloonie for all his hard work, as well as to TheOnlyUkeThatMatters for graciously continuing that effort. Ralf, please put me on the sub list. I would absolutely be happy to host.

Cheers all,

Sean

Huuuuge props to Ukuloonie for all his hard work, as well as to TheOnlyUkeThatMatters for graciously continuing that effort. Ralf, please put me on the sub list. I would absolutely be happy to host.

Cheers all,

Sean

You're a sub, Sean!

-Seasons volunteer coordinator Jr.

Don't forget to contact our tame Mod, Ralf, and ask him to make this thread a sticky - that's if you haven't done so already.

This has nothing to do with anything, but last night I had a dream the Seasonistas were extras in a Johnny Depp film starring Johnny Depp with a cat on his head. We were all on set enjoying the food table, which for whatever reason only had Oreos on it. I ate some Oreos and then brushed my teeth because that's what I always do. Then Johnny Depp came in and announced that they had too many extras so they were going to kill the ones they didn't need, and a crazy dentist would intiate the process by selecting victims based on their dental hygiene. And the crazy dentist turned out to be Ralf? I was good because I brushed my teeth after the Oreos, but the lot of you were in big trouble. And then I woke up.

Moral of the story: Johnny Depp is sort of a douche. And also looks ridiculous with a cat on his head.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with anything, but last night I had a dream the Seasonistas were extras in a Johnny Depp film starring Johnny Depp with a cat on his head. We were all on set enjoying the food table, which for whatever reason only had Oreos on it. I ate some Oreos and then brushed my teeth because that's what I always do. Then Johnny Depp came in and announced that they had too many extras so they were going to kill the ones they didn't need, and a crazy dentist would intiate the process by selecting victims based on their dental hygiene. And the crazy dentist turned out to be Ralf? I was good because I brushed my teeth after the Oreos, but the lot of you were in big trouble. And then I woke up.

Moral of the story: Johnny Depp is sort of a douche. And also looks ridiculous with a cat on his head.

Yeah but he is the king of cool as Tonto with a dead bird on his head:eek:ld:

On the other hand, I think Ralf would look AWESOME with a cat on his head, but there's only one way to find out.

Hi Seasonistas!

I've opened up the next cycle of Seasons (102 through 125) on the sign up sheet. Please post your choice of available Seasons to host in this thread. I'll do my best to keep the list updated, but please check this thread as well as the list to double check that your chosen Season is available.

As you're making your choice, remember that hosting a Season is great fun, but that it takes considerable time and energy to maintain the playlist(s), comment on videos, and judge. Host a week during which you'll be able to spend an hour or two each day enjoying and participating in your Season.

(I let Seasonistas on the reserve host list sign up over the past week to thank them for volunteering, so a few weeks are already assigned.)

I'll take May 4-11, please. And I'd like to be on the sub list.

Top Bottom