::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Jon. Glad someone was paying attention.

Those few peeps that were on the Jam saw them when I took them out of the oven. Then the jam peeps and I went to the beach.

I did google+ on my phone, so I was mobile.

Nice, missed that one but I was quite busy over the weekend.

Back at werk.. way to much to read to do a catch up. long drive, good to be home, thanks for all the mojo..

still decompressing/compiling/whateviering

sigh.

Last edited:
Back at werk.. way to much to read to do a catch up. long grive, good to be home, thanks for all the mojo..

sigh.

Sorry about the NJ experiences JT but it is a somewhat a good state....think of pumpoing gas in the middle of winter in a snow storm, I can stay warm in my car while the attendant pumps for me....

Thats good to know... they only have to replace 4 huge windows and 2 smaller windows. It's all the pre and post window cleanup that seems rather daunting. I have to clean my bedroom and Lex's bedroom and cover everything in his room, bag all his toys et al...
It's really not that messy if they do the job properly. Honest.

I added one to the other side now. So it is double sided with obnoxiousness!!!

IMG_20130903_123556_124.jpg

yea, I only joined the group last June so last year was my first. Well I hope yo can make it out this year.

We will see. I did not like the format a couple of years ago but I heard last year was better.

Back at werk.. way to much to read to do a catch up. long grive, good to be home, thanks for all the mojo..

sigh.

JT... we love you! And yes, I get the decompress, compiling, whatevering! Funerals can be such a whirlwind or travel, time, family, emotion, grief. Take care of you during this time for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom