UU+ login problems. (Mac keychain?)

airmanfoote

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I didn't think it applied to "site suggestions" and this forum seems to get the most views.

I recently got an iMac computer for home and went ahead and saved my UU+ password to the Mac via its keychain thingy. Ever since, it seems, I am not able to login at work on my PC. I have since gone home and deleted my login info off the keychain but I still can't login on another computer?

I have no problems typing in my username and password on the Mac or my iPhone to sign in either. Just the PC at work (my only other computer access really).

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! I work at a radio station so I tend to get alot of practice time in.... :)

Hi. I just saw this thread now, did you get a chance to talk to me to get it fixed? If not please email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com and I'll get it taken care of right away. Thanks!

Hey Ryan! Sorry I haven't seen this until now. I am at work at the moment and no it hasn't fixed itself yet. I will email you tonight when I get home and have the chance! Thanks for the look out!

Top Bottom