Ohana SK-25z Zebrawood Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdmccullum

Reaction score
I put this up for sale at the end of May but my youngest daughter said she wanted to use it so I pulled it. But after a month and a half she is no longer interested so I am placing it back up for sale.

This is a Soprano sized Ohana SK-25z with SOLID zebra wood. It has a lovely sound to it. I have read that Zebra wood is similar to rosewood in sound. It has J65 strings on it right now. I have tuned it to both C and D tuning. While both sound great, D tuning sings out.

It has the same Grover tuners that Martin uses on their C1k and T1k ukes.

I'm a big guy at 6'2" and I struggle with the soprano size so I figure it's time to let it go. It has a retro tweed case that it fits perfectly in.

I don't smoke, but the person who first owned it did. I have spent quite a bit of time airing it out and liberal amounts frebreeze and 'Smoke away' have removed almost all the smell from the case. You have to stick you nose close to it to smell anything but I am selling it at a discount for that reason.

Ohana discontinued the concert size of this uke and I no longer see the soprano size on their web site so if you have ever wanted one of their solid zebra wood sopranos this is your chance.

I'm asking $90 plus shipping. CONUS buyers only please.

Pictures below

Kurt

DSCN3363.jpgDSCN3342.jpgDSCN3343.jpgDSCN3346.jpg

Shame you're the wrong side of the pond,i've been looking for a solid zebrawood Ohana for a while now,and it seems a very good price to me.

AndyM,

I looked at shipping to your location and its just under $60 which seems waaaaay to much to ship. Sorry.

Kurt

I'm interested. Where do you live so I can figure out shipping .
Dan

Dan,

I am in Santa Clarita, CA 91390. I checked USPS and it's just over $10 to ship to you.

Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom