Thread: Kala Flame Spalted Maple Tenor (KA-FMT) with Gig bag

Default Kala Flame Spalted Maple Tenor (KA-FMT) with Gig bag

This is a Kala tenor ukulele. The top is solid spruce. The sides are laminate but very pretty spalted maple. It has Worth Clear (LT) strings on it. I looked closely and I can't find any dings, dents, or scratches on it. I had a local shop add a strap button to it. I bought it new from the ukulele Source in San Jose ~7 months ago (December 2012). I played many ukes at gryphon strings and the ukulele source before buying this one and I just liked the sound of this one the best. I still think it sounds great for the price. It's really loud and pretty bright but I find the Worth strings mellow it out a bit. The action is great and it is very eaasy to play. The intonation is pretty good. I recently got a Pono Pro Classic Tenor and I can't justify having more than one of the same sized uke. It comes with a Kala gig bag. I paid over $300 for the uke and gig bag. My asking price is $200.

I live in the SF bay area and am hoping to sell it locally because I have no idea how to ship a ukulele. But if I can't sell it locally I might have to figure it out. I am happy to answer any questions.

Price Drop.

$180

IMG_1781.jpgIMG_1773.jpgIMG_1772.jpgIMG_1779.jpgIMG_1778.jpg
    Last edited by dirtiestkidever; 07-28-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Shipping is a snap. Just drop it off at a UPS retail store. They'll pack it and mail it. The packing will cost you close to $10.00 and then whatever the shipping rate is. This way, if it is damaged, UPS doesn't have a leg to stand on when they claim it wasn't packed good enough and you get a tracking number too.

Beautiful Uke. Good luck!
    Just loving life!
    -----------------

I tried a set up concert version of this ukulele at a local shop a month ago and was pleasantly surprised how well it played and sounded. Great uke at a good price imo--I hope it finds a new home soon! glws
    Kala KA-MT Tenor w/ Worth Browns, 9.30.10 ~ 4.13.13
    KoAloha Red-Label Mango Tenor w/ Worth Clears, 4.23.13
    Koa Pili Koko Deluxe Acacia Concert w/ Worth Clears, 2.12.14

I have a lot of ukes...too many really, but this one ranks among my favorite. Great price for this one- best of luck with the sale

I think that model is one of the best sounding in the Kala line, I'm sure someone will be very happy with it. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it at that price, its a good deal.

1-IMG_1789.jpg1-IMG_1788.jpg1-IMG_1785.jpg1-IMG_1784.jpg

Here are some more pics. Only $180 now. And I will ship if necessary. I will pay packaging costs. You pay shipping.

PS. provines, thanks for the info.

Thread Information