Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Inspired by Kris Fuchigami with Tabs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vh4qu41ei...20You.pdf?dl=0

Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli

I think most of you know the song so please use your own rhythm as hard for me to write onto paper. Thanks for watching

Here's also a closeup of his hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ufy4u9IPfU&list=UUc_Vg9N84tWk-ITY7MTuD2g

This is a Fine job you've done with this tab. The stretches do make it a bit difficult for me so I have to change it up a bit.

I would like to add that for measures 33 and 37 of your tab you show essentially an F chord for those movements. However, those are both Dm. That open C note in the F just doesn't give off the right sound. Check it out with the Dm and I think you will hear that extra piece of magic. Again, Fantastic job.

This is a Fine job you've done with this tab. The stretches do make it a bit difficult for me so I have to change it up a bit.

I would like to add that for measures 33 and 37 of your tab you show essentially an F chord for those movements. However, those are both Dm. That open C note in the F just doesn't give off the right sound. Check it out with the Dm and I think you will hear that extra piece of magic. Again, Fantastic job.

Dominator, you are the best! Dm is correct and I asked Kris when I met him and he said it was Dm. Thanks for watching and I practically learned how to play the uke through your website!

Dominator, you are the best! Dm is correct and I asked Kris when I met him and he said it was Dm. Thanks for watching and I practically learned how to play the uke through your website!

Well Dan, I'm glad there are others like you who are carrying the torch and creating good tabs since I have not been very active over the past several years. Lost my job in March and just moved to Nevada where the plan is to retire and enjoy the rest of my time building ukes and playing music. Maybe I can squeeze a little time in for some new tabs. Been on a Herb Jr. kick lately and have a couple more of his tunes in progress. Keep up the good fight.

Well Dan, I'm glad there are others like you who are carrying the torch and creating good tabs since I have not been very active over the past several years. Lost my job in March and just moved to Nevada where the plan is to retire and enjoy the rest of my time building ukes and playing music. Maybe I can squeeze a little time in for some new tabs. Been on a Herb Jr. kick lately and have a couple more of his tunes in progress. Keep up the good fight.

Good luck with the "new career" Dominator and thank you for all you've done for the uke community (so far :) ).

can someone send me the tab please :) i want to play it for my girlfriend :)

i saved this on messenger, want me to send it to you?

Top Bottom