Change live lesson time?

How does the current lesson time work out for you?

• I can only make it if it's at 2:00

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I can make it at 2:00, but also at 3:00

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I can't make it at 2:00, but can if it is changed

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, don't you feel bad about it, it's okay.

but speaking for me (and I think all the other Uke players from Germany to Italy) the change wouldn't make much difference, because now it's at 2 am and that's too late to take, 3 am wouldn't be different...

well, don't you feel bad about it, it's okay.

but speaking for me (and I think all the other Uke players from Germany to Italy) the change wouldn't make much difference, because now it's at 2 am and that's too late to take, 3 am wouldn't be different...

Do you mean too early? o_O It could be late, but technically speaking.....

Now I feel selfish and embarrassed. It's because it sounds like I'm suggesting that we should change the time for a couple people without considering that we could lose more viewers in the process. I'm sure I made my point in another post here.....but that's okay

ah i see.. well yes I did notice that.

I thought it was selfish but u must hav not thought when u said it aha

ah i see.. well yes I did notice that.

I thought it was selfish but u must hav not thought when u said it aha

I have a very low level of self-restraint for an 11 year-old, am I right? I didn't think thoroughly about it, which I really should have.

Just a suggestion

Wouldn't it make it easier for a lot of people if it was changed to a weekend. You figure a bunch of people cant make da time cause it's either too late or it's too early and that's because of school or work. Well I'm assuming no one has school on the weekends and da majority of da people don't work on weekends. Like I said, just a suggestion if aldrines schedule on da weekends are not busy!:shaka:

lets all think, Aldrine does have a life.

what i mean is, maybe its the only time aldrine can make it, besides its recorded. so its almost just as good :D

you didn't read the other posts.

*slaps forehead* ACK!!! that's what I forgot to mention! It was bugging me for a bit....oh well.

You guys can forget about this thread already, I'm fine with catching the last 10 or 15 minutes of it.

Yeah i have to miss it aswell because i live in the united kingdom and at the broadcast time in hawaii im already asleep lol

tshirtandties

*slaps forehead* ACK!!! that's what I forgot to mention! It was bugging me for a bit....oh well.

You guys can forget about this thread already, I'm fine with catching the last 10 or 15 minutes of it.

That's okay, I can only make it for the last 10-15 minutes of it too. Just enough for me to make it to play the Mystery Door. I want that Island Music Network T-shirt that they threw into the prize mix last week...

I was sooo close with Love Hina Book 7. (It was actually more child-appropriate Dragon Ball Manga)

i dunno bout other posts, i just answered ur question. didnt read other posts.

I wish this thread were invisible now.:(

You guys can forget about this thread already

bump? :p I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

I usually have time but forget completely. Lessons are a bit simple though IMO, but everyone learns at their own pace--gotta start at the lowest common denominator. UU's cool like that. :cool:

Top Bottom