End of Lessons?

I watched the most recent Ustream lesson by Aldrine, and he made an announcement many of you may have missed-the Wednesday lessons are coming to an end. Unfortunately, my schedule is such that I can never participate "live" in the lessons, but I go to them frequently. My sense from the announcement is that all of the videos will vanish! This would be awful for all of us. I can understand Aldrine's reluctance to continue the lessons live, but I would really like to see the Ustream videos preserved somewhere, for obvious selfish reasons!

Yes, sad indeed. If it is acceptable to do, or even doable, I would be willing to help archive the lessons. :) I rely on them a little too much still and there a few more old ones I haven't had time to get to. Would hate to see all of UU's hard work just vanish....

Yeah, sad. I remember him suggesting that we make a notebook, with the chords and strumming for future reference... On a bright note, these UU guys are notorious procrastinators, so we may have plenty of time to get our notebooks in order before the plug is pulled.

Top Bottom