Kanile'a Kuuipo Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevepetergal

Reaction score
Purchased from Hawaii Music Supply less than a year ago, this ukulele is not from their new line of plain woods and satin finishes. It has premium curly koa top back and sides, and high gloss finish, along with all the bells and whistles: ebony headstock, Hawaiian sand logo and position markers, plus a K&K Twin Spot pick-up. The tuners are gold w/black buttons, jack escutcheon is gold. Instrument has a big, colorful sound and great intonation and plays like a dream. Selling to fund a custom instrument.

Like new, not a scratch! $1350 including original hardshell case and CONUS shipping.

IMG_0110.jpgIMG_0096.jpgIMG_0099.jpgIMG_0098.jpg

PM to negotiate. I have more photos.

Last edited:
That koa is so curly it's hard to run a comb thru it.

I think this Kuuipo is Kanilea's highest end concert. Wow! Bling!

I traded a regular concert in for this one. I believe their price was about the same as I'm asking but without the K&K pick-up. I'll include the hardshell case it came with. Be happy to send photos.

Last edited:
It's the tops!!!

Kanilea is a top brand, and this is a top Kanilea. With a top end pickup (and your price is like getting that pickup and luthier installation for free).

A serious musician who enjoys concert size is going to snap this one like a Cheez-It.

Last edited:
so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom