Greetings from WNY

Herzen

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to UU but not to the joys of the ukulele. I am a plateau player of ten years standing who doesn't let lack of ability interfere with enjoyment. Having just recently stumbled upon this site, I am impressed with the apparent friendliness, openness, and wealth of knowledge of this forum. Aloha!

Hi, and welcome to UU! I, too, am from western New York, just west of Rochester. You'll find UU to be a lot of fun, and a lot of help. If you are close enough to Rochester, I'll hook you up with info on the local monthly uke group....

Hi, and welcome to UU! I, too, am from western New York, just west of Rochester. You'll find UU to be a lot of fun, and a lot of help. If you are close enough to Rochester, I'll hook you up with info on the local monthly uke group....

Thanks! I'd appreciate that info. I live in Olean presently but I'm in Attica at least once a week and make fairly frequent forays into the Rochester area.

Welcome to the Forum!

Thanks! I'd appreciate that info. I live in Olean presently but I'm in Attica at least once a week and make fairly frequent forays into the Rochester area.

The local uke group is called the Rochester Ukulele Support Group (RUSG). Meetings are on the first Thursday evening of each month at 7 PM, and are held at Bernunzio's Uptown Music on East Avenue. I'll be out of town for September's meeting, but I should be there starting in October. Hope to see you there....

Thanks! I'll try to check it out. I just got an email from Bernunzio about the Jim Beloff workshop in September.

Greetings and welcome. I'm not from New York, but in Winter, Florida seems like it sometimes.

Hello and welcome! I am glad that you found us!

Aloha Herzen,
Glad you finally found us.....
Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great advice.
Happy Strummings..

Top Bottom