Kanile'a K1 T SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukulele64

Reaction score
Price drop $675
I have a lovely used Kanile'a Tenor with Satin Finish, K & K twinspot pickup professionally installed, strap button, and harshell Stagg tweed case (not pictured).

I have had this uke for a year and need to set it free to fund a recent purchase of a Mya-Moe tenor koa resonator. There are a couple of dings, most notably on the neck and a very small one on the side near the input jack for the pickup. They were there when I got it and I am the 2nd owner. The serial # is 0309-3192 which indicates it was built in March of 2009, I believe. It has a sweet Hawaiian sound and is strung re-entrant with Worth clears. I had the pickup installed, setup, fret ends dressed recently by our local ukulele whisperer in Austin. I will include some strings and a humidifier. The uke has been kept in my smoke-free, humidified ukulele studio the entire time I have had it.

With the upgrades and small dings, $675 w/shipping CONUS is the price. Paypal gift preferred. No trades, just $ on this one. Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have questions, need more details, photos or recordings.

Here's a quick video with a few playing styles:

Mahalo!

IMG_7938.jpgIMG_7930.jpgIMG_7931.jpgIMG_7932.jpgIMG_7933.jpg

Last edited:
Still available, 8/25/13
Thanks for the interest. This could be a great uke for someone wanting a Kanilea tenor at a sweet price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom