Nature Boy- Sarah Maisel & Paul Tillery

Sarah Maisel

Reaction score
Howdy! A visit to Eugene is never complete without a video done by Craig Chee! We have been on our west coast tour- we will be at Cozmic Pizza tonight for our last show- workshop at 6, show starts at 6:45ish.
Enjoy the video!

I'm so glad you did an Eden Ahbez song!! What is the back & side wood?

Last edited:
Love your music, Sarah!

I've only known this song from Moulin Rouge and never knew where it was from. This was great.

God, that's gorgeous, Sarah and Paul.

It must have been a challenge recording there...it's echoey in Craig's apt lobby, it seems.

Beautiful rendition. Recording I am most familiar with is Nat King Cole, recorded in 1948 and again in 1961. It was one of my mother's favorites.

Wow! Smooth like butter. Thanks for this!

Stunning Sarah, I've been playing a simpler version of this for about six months. Yours gives me great inpiration to ad embelishments. It's always been one of my favorite songs, your duet is now one one of my favorite versions.

Thanks !

Thanks everybody! It's one of my favorite songs as well; we are thinking of putting it on the next album. :)

Thanks! I'm hoping to also post a video of the Rick Tuner (Compass Rose) ukulele soon as well. I finally did a tune with it....

Thanks! I'm hoping to also post a video of the Rick Tuner (Compass Rose) ukulele soon as well. I finally did a tune with it....

Great Sarah...been looking for that...Thxs

Top Bottom