NEW UKE DAY! I Just Bought a Kanile'a K-1 T Premium! YAY!

niceguyrob

Reaction score
Hi All! I just paid for a Kanile'a K-1 T Premium and it should be with me in the next few days! I can't wait! It'll be the first K brand uke I've had. can't wait to get it in the post!:smileybounce:

Hi All! I just paid for a Kanile'a K-1 T Premium and it should be with me in the next few days! I can't wait! It'll be the first K brand uke I've had. can't wait to get it in the post!:smileybounce:

Wow. What a nice uke! I'll bet you'll be camped out by your door until it comes in!

Wow. What a nice uke! I'll bet you'll be camped out by your door until it comes in!

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!! LOL!

I'm considering how I can blackmail the postie to bringing it to me as soon as it arrived in the depot! LOL

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!! LOL!

I'm considering how I can blackmail the postie to bringing it to me as soon as it arrived in the depot! LOL

If you're like me, I used the tracking to know when it was at the depot. I went to the back door the morning it was to be put on the truck to my house, and they let me sign for it then and there. Got it about 8 hours earlier than I would have otherwise.

Congrats. I'd be all full of giggles too. I covet a Kanilea concert

Congratulations, nice guy Rob!

Kanilea is one brand of ukulele that I have never, and will likely never, own. They sure use lovely wood.

Savor that new instrument.

Last edited:
Oof! I hadn't even thought about customs.

That's gonna leave a mark!
When I got my Mainlands, I got stung for....Import Duty, Vat, and then the post Office charged about another tenor. If for some reason it takes longer than it should, check it's not being held at the depot, mine was there for 2 weeks until I phoned up and found it. I look forward to seeing it.

I Got IT!!!!! YAY :love:

Customs stung me 161GBP which is about $260USD I think... that really hurt! Oh well its an amazing instrument and something amazing to add to my collection!

IMG_0642.jpgIMG_0643.jpg

Congrats...Yes the wait is brutal.....he he Great choice..Happy Strummings...
wow just saw the picture...it beautiful... and yes Vat and taxes to the UK is like 25% sheesh

Congrats you a in for a treat, my new k1 tenor arrived Wednesday from sus,

Enjoy it Steve.

Top Bottom