FS: Breedlove C25 Travel Guitar - Guitarlele if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Moved to EBay....

Think of this as a really cool guitalele. It is really a short scale Breedlove guitar tuned to A which makes it ADGCEA which is how a guitarlele is tuned. This was my last stab at trying to learn six strings. But, alas, four strings is my maximum playing ability. This is the older model C25, not the C250 which has the cool tuner built-in. This one just has the pickup which works just fine.

I took a good photo of the bridge. There isn't any lifting but, is there a slight buldge on the top behind the bridge? Maybe a very slight one. It's iffy but I wanted to show everyone what it looks like. Complete transparency.

The gig bag is okay but it isn't pristine. It works.

I'm looking for $350 shipped. Trades? Sure, throw them at me.

PM me here or e-mail dprovines@provines.net

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few more of the bridge. Call me paranoid but I want to make sure I'm not misrepresenting anything.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Oh ffs! Why don't you live in England!

Somebody buy this and put me out of my misery.

That looks awesome!

How long is the instrument overall? What is the scale length?

Thanks!

Its overall length is 32" and the scale is 19"

Cool. Hardly bigger than a baritone, generally 30 and 20 I think. Seems like a really good price too. I wish I had $$$ in the uke budget to buy it, but right now I'm in UAS overdraft --- selling to pay for what I just bought :-(

Was tinkering with it this morning. Sounds nice. I took off the velcro strip under the battery compartment and it didn't leave any residue.

Last edited:
Update: I just switched out the steel strings with classical guitar nylon strings. Much easier on the fingers. The only glitch is that the C string is a little too large for the existing nut so it rides a little high on the first fret. It doesn't bother me but if you wanted to keep it nylon, the nut slot will need to be widened a tad so the string fits correctly.
Email me: dprovines@provines.net or PM me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom