Bartt's Beginner Instructional DVD Download for $1 this weekend

Ukulele Bartt

Reaction score
Hi, All -

Labor Day is a good time for a Dollar Deal. You can download my beginner-level instructional DVD for a buck until September 2.

It's a 48-minute detailed DVD for absolute beginners.

Minute Video Preview

Download link

Use discount code DOLLAR
ignore the list price of $14.99. When you enter your code, it changes to $1.

Love you all!
Bartt

Hi, Bartt. Promotional threads should be posted in the Links and Videos subsection. Moving there now...

Thanks!

These videos look really excellent. Fun, direct delivery and great production quality with nice graphics. Ordered both. The beginner video for my granddaughter and anyone else I can talk into trying the uke. Shooting for a marching band.

Thank you so much for this generous offer. I teach a class for seniors and look forward to learning "how to improve my game" from watching your DVD.
Hope to attend one of your workshops one day. Maybe you can make it to a Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway in November one year.

Hi, All -

Labor Day is a good time for a Dollar Deal. You can download my beginner-level instructional DVD for a buck until September 2.

Minute Video Preview

Hey Ukulele Bartt, your program looked great and I purchased it but I think maybe it won't work because I only have an iPad. Is that true or am I doing something wrong?? Thanks Laura

Download link

Use discount code DOLLAR

Love you all!
Bartt
Hey Ukulele Bartt, your program looked great and I purchased it but I think maybe it won't work because I only have an iPad. Is that true or am I doing something wrong?? Thanks Laura

Is this a physical DVD(or just a DVD size video file) and if so, do you ship outside of the US? Are there shipping costs?

I'm having the same problem that Laura encountered. Paid for it but it doesn't appear to download to an iPad.

No doubt this is a great deal. I paid my buck via paypal and thought the download came in okay. Now can't seem to find it with a file search. It didn't work trying on my tablet either. Do you have it set up to go to a particular folder or should it be in the downloads folder?

Stan

Update: I tried it again and it worked fine. Not sure what happened. I have a desktop, win 7, and Chrome.

Many thanks for helping out the beginners!

Last edited:
- Re: iPad - I don't have an iPad, but I did some Googling. Looks like some QuickTime movies don't display on an iPad.
Bartt might need to look into creating an iPad compatible QuickTime file.

- Download folder: if you didn't re-route it to a particular folder, it Should be in the download folder.
Search your whole disk for bartt*. You should find it.

Arghh, I missed the discount code part! I paid with Paypal... $14.99. Stoopid me.

Hi, All -

Minute Video Preview

Download link

Use discount code DOLLAR

Love you all!
Bartt

I'm having the same problem that Laura encountered. Paid for it but it doesn't appear to download to an iPad.

I found out you have to have a third-party app And then you download it to that But I had already used up my five tries before I figured it out I am a technological nitwit But my daughter is great with computers and she showed it to me after the fact. My daughter explained the iPad issue.

Hi Laura. What third party app did your daughter suggest. I've lost the option to get it now, but I might try again. Thx

Hi Laura. What third party app did your daughter suggest. I've lost the option to get it now, but I might try again. Thx

Download lite is the app she got me and she says there are many that do it! Good luck. I sent an email to Bartt after she explained it to me but I haven't heard back yet. Good luck

Thanks for the info. I'll look for it. In the meantime, I was able to start downloading it on the desktop. Thx again!

These films look truly brilliant. Fun, immediate conveyance and extraordinary creation quality with superb illustrations. Requested both. The learner movie for my granddaughter and any other person I can talk into attempting the uke....

Top Bottom