The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Have you ever posted to the Island?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such fond memories of visiting Lesley and Martin in Birmingham! We had fun recording this in Lesley's studio.

How wonderful that youve reposted this Myrna. Two lovely women! You must be filled with great memories. Your welcome to move this to Leslies songs if you want to :)

This is the one I would have done for Linda Turtledrum’s season if it were still Sunday. I came back home today but I just couldn’t resist doing at least one Beatles song. I will re-record I’m sure one day. I’ve hardly any voice but I’ve loved this Lennon song since forever

I had to post it here because it’s closer to 2 minutes, but after John uncorked an excellent Polythene Pam I decided I need to complete the set.

I think this is my first Islander.

I booked a show in Salem for the end of the month, playing 1980s covers! My dad loved the Pretenders and had a big crush on Chrissie Hynde, so I learned this in his honor.

As always, I want you to subscribe to my new YouTube channel. When I get 66 subscribers, I will record a cover of Route 66!

I said I’d cover Route 66 when I got to 66 subscribers. I woke up this morning to 67 subscribers. Here it is.

When I hit my next goal of 69 subscribers, I will cover The Ukulele Teacher’s arrangement of Bryan Adams’ Summer Of ‘69 AND make a donation to Special Olympics — a nonprofit Adams supports! This is a great time to subscribe.

I said I’d post 100 ukulele songs in 100 days. Here’s my 100th song. Thank you to my Seasonista friends for your support! I’ll be back... please subscribe to my new YouTube channel.

For Sean Hunt who was looking for a tune for these fine lyrics at one point. I think he went a different way but I liked singing his words:

Top Bottom