The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

Have you ever posted to the Island?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh damn you! *throws slide whistle in desk drawer* Even the frigging Dalick voice added at the end so much for my original thought lol.

I guess great minds truly do think alike.

Those EM Kalas certainly are fun ukuleles. My SEM is my most played ukulele.

Reality speaking after hunting out a slide whistle I could buy from a store I came home and napped and woke up felling less than well, sore throat dry mouth sinuses feeling yucky like I have a bad cold now.

Guess I still have my Risa stick and the Google playable theremin doodle if I feel up to it. ;) My Doctor was and is still the longest running on screen incarnation of the Doctor quite fond of Jelly babies and an insanely long scarf.

https://mindreels.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/doctortom.png

~AL~

Last edited:
Oh damn you! *throws slide whistle in desk drawer* Even the frigging Dalick voice added at the end so much for my original thought lol.

I guess great minds truly do think alike.

Those EM Kalas certainly are fun ukuleles. My SEM is my most played ukulele.

Reality speaking after hunting out a slide whistle I could buy from a store I came home and napped and woke up felling less than well, sore throat dry mouth sinuses feeling yucky like I have a bad cold now.

Guess I still have my Risa stick and the Google playable theremin doodle if I feel up to it. ;) My doctor was quite fond of Jelly babies and an insanely long scarf.

~AL~

Do it anyway! Alan's is on the island, so yours would be the only official entry anyway!

overspill from the current season

my dad said i should do this song

and although i've recently done 2 homemade songs really banging on about how nobody can tell me what to do.................. well, obviously my dad can! lol!

"mr tambourine man"

TURTLEDRUM did a fine cover of Neil Young's "Long May You Run" for Season #216 and I was fortunate enough to collaborate with some harmonica & cajon (box-drum) bits. We thought the presentation might benefit from a little "clean up" on the original vocal/uke track and came up with this. It's "different" - I hope it's "better".

Last edited:
Top Bottom