View Poll Results: Have you ever posted to the Island?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

21 87.50%
  • No, but I will do so today!!!

3 12.50%
Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2041

Thread: The Island of Misfit Seasonistas

This would be a good week to finish writing the song for part two of this ancient legend. But it doesn't end well...

This is the original "Rock Anthem" song by Iron Cross that I try to cover in Week 400. I have liked this song for years, but will admit it was a bit ambitious for me to try. The meaning of the words in Myanmar is also unknown to me, but since someone went set all these pics of people suffering due to natural disasters, it must have something to do with compassion, I guess.

Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

My dear old pal, Alan Rutherford, surprised me by inviting a trio of squirrels playing French horns to photo-bomb one of my recent Seasons videos.

I mentioned in the intro to this song for week 402 that I once sang it to a special lady. More than 12 years ago it was. I think I've shared this here before, but the 'season' for this challenge was to find a senior-lady 65+ who is not related to you in any way and serenade her with Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautiful. It wasn't any easy thing to get done initially (my favorite bit is the little old lad's answer - "I can't stand that song!"

Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

This was recorded quite a few Seasons ago...

I'm dusting off my ukuleles and hope to record something new for this Season.

Just because I can't remember your name doesn't mean I don't love you:
    It's the songs, isn't it?

This was inspired by the shenanigans that went on in Bernie's Originals week 406 and that Kevin..err.. Sir Francis Bacon silliness. I'm always up for more silliness. It's an edit of a YouTube live from the other night with some of me having some fun with U-bass and an appropriate song written by a friend of mine.

I was thinking of using this idea for week 410 which I'm hosting... but I'm not sure about that. Anyways, while the cards are still sitting on my desk, if anyone else would like a random song assignment, let me know, and I'll throw the cards for ya.

Aha.. Here's the song of a dancing Brain Surgeon.

It is Christmas Day, 2019.
    This is not from a Seasonista, but I'm going to leave it here on the island so that someone passing by might pick it up to admire.
    Check out all of Bobby's Weekly Ukulele. You won't regret it.

Default Walk Away

Tom Waits song
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Thread Information