::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy woman! That heat is brutal on preggos! I have been there! Put your feet up and think cool thoughts! And headache free thoughts!

It's so nice and chill in here now... I'm just tired.. worn out from the heat.

I was going to go take a walk, but it just started pouring rain.
Now I need to find something to do. I guess I will clean. bah.

Just got a text from Con Ed... Apparently there are 'widespread power outages throughout Staten Island'... That aren't affecting me.

Thank the Green Goddess it's not my neighborhood. There would have been more tears (which is probably why I have a headache.)
Well that, and that I'm all swelled up because of the heat. I swear, I think about being hot and whammo, my feet swell like nobodies business.

Thanks, I need to teach myself first..been a long time since I've played it all the way through.. :)

I was teasing Gary. Aldrine made a video lesson for the song specifically for him. Wasn't teasing about your talent though. It was very well played. Hope we cross paths one day.

I was looking through my facebook since I was looking for that picture and then I went to see how far back it went and this was one of my first pictures on facebook!

ME AND E! We happened to be at Universal at the same time.

And man, that was a good day! We were texting and trying to meet up and when we set a time I was dancing in place ALL DAY so excited to see him. While standing in line I would just do a little spontaneous happy dance, and just be beaming with a smile, and fidgety! My mom says, "You are being ridiculous! You are acting like a child! Are you really that excited to see this person?" My answer, "YES!!!"

E was my first PoHo I got to meet and really my first uke friend! And this was my first meeting with one in the wild!!!

This is the first Mim and E meeting... I can even see where he was sitting when I walked up!!!

Man... no more talking about UWC and spending time with different PoHos... it makes me melancholy:

EandMe.jpg

Way cute. .

Sukie- The Mansion
Sally- The Shack
Freeda- The Bunker
Damon- The Compound
Mim- The Burrow
Tim- La Residence
Kim and Rich- The Hermitage
JT- The Lounge
Tammy- The Wormhole
Kenvin- The Place
Willie- The Abode
Jon- The Oasis
Richard- The Sanctuary
Mike YAM- The Haven
Mike UWC-The Refuge
Soo- The Hearth
Michael TSM- The Rectory
Tina- The Yurt
Susie- The Place Holder.....or was that a bread crumb.

And I fear I've missed some. And if you wanna change or I typed it wrong, tell me. Everyone but Jon is allowed to correct me.

No, this was correct. I don't know how to breadcrumb. I feel like Don :D

they are like if you took Disnyland ( the one in your heart, not the real one) and the wonka factory and unicorns and ranbows and all the 1950's sitcoms and shoved them all in to a ukulele shaped bunt cake mould and baked at 350 for 35 min let cool and sprinkemd with love and powederd sugar. and magic. musical magic.

They are just like that.
They sound lovely. I wish they could come here.

Sukie- The Mansion
Sally- The Shack
Freeda- The Bunker
Damon- The Compound
Mim- The Burrow
Tim- La Residence
Kim and Rich- The Hermitage
JT- The Lounge
Tammy- The Wormhole
Kenvin- The Place
Willie- The Abode
Jon- The Oasis
Richard- The Sanctuary
Mike YAM- The Haven
Mike UWC-The Refuge
Soo- The Hearth
Michael TSM- The Rectory
Tina- The Yurt
Susie- The Place Holder.....or was that a bread crumb.

And I fear I've missed some. And if you wanna change or I typed it wrong, tell me. Everyone but Jon is allowed to correct me.
Here's mine.

Amy - Rancho Notorious

Yea, its got the rest of the cool stuff. This old carousel is gone. A candy maker thats been there for 60+ years, gone, so sad they made it through Sandy then get this....

That is really sad. I hope your friend stays safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom