Page 2515 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1515201524152465250525132514251525162517252525652615 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,150 of 30035

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I have two more rows to knit to finish the blanket I've been making for my sister's birthday present. I should be finished tonight or tomorrow. I started it this past spring, and her birthday is in eleven days. How's that for timing?
    I have 1.5 more lace knit scarves to finish before xmas to give to my Sister-in-Laws. I'd like to work on several more knit goodies for my friends before xmas, but somehow I doubt I'm gonna get them all done in time.

Kala KA-SC,PonoMC-E,TenorFluke,EleukeCC100,BushmanJennyTenor,Kala Kiwi,MakaiLK-50W
    I am a tree nut, You are a tree nut, I am the Cashew, Goo goo ja joob. Read my blog here. (warning, it's all health related)

Pretty good weekend, cut, split and stacked about 2 rics of wood, raked leaves, cleaned the yard, and the new metal roof is finished for winter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Pretty good weekend, cut, split and stacked about 2 rics of wood, raked leaves, cleaned the yard, and the new metal roof is finished for winter.
    Arggghhh! I have to get off my a** and go rake the yard. Stupid tree...
    Ko'Aloha Concert-KSM-03
    Kamaka Pineapple White Label
    Gold Tone Banjolele Concert
    Hilo Soprano

I removed some blinds, painted window sills and put up curtains.

I think Mikes got us all beat.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Last day in paradise. Red eye to SFO tonight. On to KC about mid day tomorrow. Winter here we come.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Last day in paradise. Red eye to SFO tonight. On to KC about mid day tomorrow. Winter here we come.
    Enjoy your day and safe travels later!
    Enthusiastic amateur

We need to split more wood. But our new wood stove coupled with the new windows has led to our house being comfy and not freezing this winter, so that is good. But we need to get on the ball with the wood cutting. Thanks to the ice storm we have plenty of downed oak, locust, and maple in the woods.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
    We need to split more wood. But our new wood stove coupled with the new windows has led to our house being comfy and not freezing this winter, so that is good. But we need to get on the ball with the wood cutting. Thanks to the ice storm we have plenty of downed oak, locust, and maple in the woods.
    can't get much better than locust
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Quote Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
    Cool. I think she was on Royal Caribbean.

Your day sounds crazy busy. I would need a chill-out day after a vacation like yours.

Happy Veterans Day. I really wish we did it up like Remembrance Day in the UK. It seems strange that they use this holiday to sell washers and dryers.
    ANY reason to have a sale. Give it 10 more years - they'll start having 9/11 sales.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Looks can be deceiving... mwahahahahahaha!!

Oh who am I trying to kid. I stole a pack of gum from the grocery store when I was 5. My mom caught me, made me give it back and apologize then, horror of horrors.... she told my grandmother. I heard about it for at least a year. So ended my days of delinquency.
    When Emma was 3 or 4 she nicked a toy car off the shelf at a little variety store. Sheryl found it that evening, knew it was new and asked Emma about it. She confessed, with LOTS of tears. They went back to the store the next day to return it and apologize...

...and the store was closed. OUT OF BUSINESS closed. No warning.

Fortunately, Sheryl has a heart and did not tell Emma that her theft probably pushed them over the edge (it occurred to me...but I would not have gone there).

However, there was a cop parked in the lot, so Sheryl took Emma over to the cop to give the toy back.

Sheryl had to prompt him to react appropriately. His initial reaction was, "No big deal!" Sheryl coached him to take the car and tell Emma about how bad stealing is. It should NOT have been that difficult...

Anyway...that's our story of Emma's very brief life of crime and Sheryl's crazy amount of effort to make an impression on her that it was a bad thing.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Thread Information