Page 2644 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1644214425442594263426422643264426452646265426942744 ... LastLast
Results 26,431 to 26,440 of 30035

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Quote Originally Posted by frankiefirefox View Post
    Has anyone done the UU+ 28 day program? I was a UU+ guy when I started and enjoyed it. Is it worth doing?
    Lots of peeps are doing it, and giving it great reviews.

(I'm tempted to check it out, but I'm still working on stuff from the TBUG workshops, plus a bunch of new songs that got added to my learn lust, I mean my learn list.)

Quote Originally Posted by SailQwest View Post

(I'm tempted to check it out, but I'm still working on stuff from the TBUG workshops, plus a bunch of new songs that got added to my learn lust, I mean my learn list.)
    I'm really thinking of doing it. I'll let you know how it is.
    Ko'Aloha Concert-KSM-03
    Kamaka Pineapple White Label
    Gold Tone Banjolele Concert
    Hilo Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I know that Gary, Mandi, and Kenvin are doing it. I think I may try it at a later time....
    I am more of the 30 something day plan as vacation camping took some toll on the sessions.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by SailQwest View Post

I think the Cree workshop is on UU+ bridging the gap workshop. Have not had a chance to check it out

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by frankiefirefox View Post
    I'm really thinking of doing it. I'll let you know how it is.
    So far I think its helping I will see

Jam was fun. Lots shorter than my group. They really keep the momentum up. We do more chatting.

Sinuses are killing me. Finally went and got some real sudafed from behind the counter instead of the fake crap I was on.

It's 6:40 and I'm in bed already.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Jam was fun. Lots shorter than my group. They really keep the momentum up. We do more chatting.

Sinuses are killing me. Finally went and got some real sudafed from behind the counter instead of the fake crap I was on.

It's 6:40 and I'm in bed already.
    Our group is of the momentum type. I'd rather there were some time for socializing....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

I am truly amazed at home brewing. the more reading I do on it the more I want to start it up. I think after the holidays I will get this started. I already started researching kettles and more for all grain brewing, and recipes too!!

OUr group is a mix, sometimes its all about the music other times its a little social and then jam then social then jam. Depends on the group of people that show up!

off to get kids ready for bed! Looks like the uu practice will wait another day, FedEx was busy and I am tired and a little sore from a full day of deliveries.....

Thread Information