Page 2705 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1705220526052655269527032704270527062707271527552805 ... LastLast
Results 27,041 to 27,050 of 30035

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Bread crumb
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Caught up to here.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Caught up to here.
    Same. All alone again... I get up too early
    Ko'Aloha Concert-KSM-03
    Kamaka Pineapple White Label
    Gold Tone Banjolele Concert
    Hilo Soprano

Goooooooooooooooood morning PoHos!!!
    -Andy

YouTube|Twitter|E-Mail|The Blog|Facebook
    They're all snipes. Usually Seeso snipes them. He just tried it but didn't get it. HA! -sukie
    Katie replied, "You poho people are like drug addicts and you're each others drugs".- salukulady

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Really slow moving this morning.

Hows about some Los Bravos?

Code:
    BLACK IS BLACK Los Bravos
    Intro: [Em] [D] [Em [D] [Em] [D] [Em] Black is black [D] I want my baby back [Em] It's grey it's grey [A] since she [A7] went away whoa [D] oh [D] What can I do cause [Em] I I I I [A] I'm I'm feelin' [D] blue [Em] If I had my way [D] she'd be back today [Em] But she don't intend [A] to see me a[A7]gain whoa [D] oh [D] What can I do cause [Em] I I I I [A] I'm I'm feelin' [D] blue [Em] I can't choose it's [F#m] too much to lose My [G] love's too strong [G] [F#] [F] [E7] Maybe if she'd come back to me then it [A] can't go wrong [F#m] [B7] [Em] Bad is bad [D] that I feel so sad [Em] It's time it's time [A] That I found [A7] peace of mind whoa [D] oh [D] What can I do cause [Em] I I I I [A] I'm I'm feelin' [D] blue [Em] I can't choose it's [F#m] too much to lose My [G] love's too strong [G] [F#] [F] [E7] Maybe if she'd come back to me then it [A] can't go wrong [F#m] [B7] [Em] Black is black [D] I want my baby back [Em] It's grey it's grey [A] since she [A7] went away whoa [D] oh [D] What can I do cause [Em] I I I I [A] I'm I'm feelin' [D] blue Cause [Em] I I I I [A] I'm I'm feelin' [D] blue [F] [G] [D]
    Interesting G to E7 walk down.
    [G] [F#] [F] [E7]
    I thought, make the bar G chord (bar the second fret make the F shape under it) then move towards the nut, and then the E7.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    My fault.

Last night I read James a Magic Tree House story about sabertooth cats and he was asking about how to fight them.

(seriously, it's what we read and talked about; weird)
    That's a funny coincidence! You must have beamed that dream to my brain.

Morning! Work has been endless meetings and I'm too pooped to poho at night. I need to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by RevWill View Post
    Ahh, yes. The storm!

The storm moved through on Sunday a little after 12:30. I had gone home from church (right across the street) and grabbed some lunch with Tiffany.

I came back across, the tornado siren was sounding. Tiff and Binta went to our safe room (an internal bathroom in the center of the house).

And here's the fun part. I had a funeral scheduled at 1:00 PM at the church. That's why I came back across the street. Everyone moved to the church basement. The power was out. The wind was crazy. We waited until the National Weather Service cancelled the tornado warning, then started upstairs to the sanctuary. The power came back on. Funeral went as planned, only about 20 minutes late.

Found out later that there were two families not too far away who lost their homes. Nobody was hurt.

I was wiped out after church, a tornado warning, and a funeral (and this was a very beloved member of the community and our congregation - ergo a high pressure funeral).
    Tornadoes are scary. Glad you guys are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I think I've ruined it. A week's worth of work, down the drain. I dropped some stitches in the daisy stitch portion of the body of the hat, and they've come undone several rows back. The pattern of stitches is quite complex, and I've not been able to figure out how to get it back to where it needs to be. In the process, things have gotten worse and worse.

I have one more idea, but after that I'm screwed....
    Well, you're not alone. I got about 6 inches into my fugly scarf and tried something new...effed it up royally and couldn't rip back. The stitch was too weird to rip back nicely, had to take it all out and start over. I'm not sure I want to keep working the stitch I was because it takes forever...but I like the look, so we'll see. I'm trying to figure out how to do planned pooling but that's a lot of work too...bleh.

Rough knitting week.
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku

Thread Information