::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the opening day of shotgun season for deer in NY state. It's a little disconcerting to hear the blasts going off in all directions from our house. There are a lots of woods around here, and a lot of deer. I am not anti-gun, nor am I anti-hunting. But not knowing who is doing the shooting and what their level of safety consciousness is makes me a tad nervous when it's this close to home....

Today is the opening day of shotgun season for deer in NY state. It's a little disconcerting to hear the blasts going off in all directions from our house. There are a lots of woods around here, and a lot of deer. I am not anti-gun, nor am I anti-hunting. But not knowing who is doing the shooting and what their level of safety consciousness is makes me a tad nervous when it's this close to home....

I see so many shooting-close-to-the-house confrontation cases this time of year... If you do chose to say something to the hunter(s), please be careful! Remember, the hunter is armed, probably not so clever, and possibly drunk. Good luck!

Has anyone done the UU+ 28 day program? I was a UU+ guy when I started and enjoyed it. Is it worth doing?

I see so many shooting-close-to-the-house confrontation cases this time of year... If you do chose to say something to the hunter(s), please be careful! Remember, the hunter is armed, probably not so clever, and possibly drunk. Good luck!

No, I don't intend to confront anyone. If it gets worrisome enough, I'll just call the police and let them handle it....:)

Has anyone done the UU+ 28 day program? I was a UU+ guy when I started and enjoyed it. Is it worth doing?

Lots of peeps are doing it, and giving it great reviews.

(I'm tempted to check it out, but I'm still working on stuff from the TBUG workshops, plus a bunch of new songs that got added to my learn lust, I mean my learn list.)

(I'm tempted to check it out, but I'm still working on stuff from the TBUG workshops, plus a bunch of new songs that got added to my learn lust, I mean my learn list.)

I'm really thinking of doing it. I'll let you know how it is.

I think the Cree workshop is on UU+ bridging the gap workshop. Have not had a chance to check it out

Jam was fun. Lots shorter than my group. They really keep the momentum up. We do more chatting.

Sinuses are killing me. Finally went and got some real sudafed from behind the counter instead of the fake crap I was on.

It's 6:40 and I'm in bed already.

Jam was fun. Lots shorter than my group. They really keep the momentum up. We do more chatting.

Sinuses are killing me. Finally went and got some real sudafed from behind the counter instead of the fake crap I was on.

It's 6:40 and I'm in bed already.

Our group is of the momentum type. I'd rather there were some time for socializing....

I am truly amazed at home brewing. the more reading I do on it the more I want to start it up. I think after the holidays I will get this started. I already started researching kettles and more for all grain brewing, and recipes too!!

OUr group is a mix, sometimes its all about the music other times its a little social and then jam then social then jam. Depends on the group of people that show up!

off to get kids ready for bed! Looks like the uu practice will wait another day, FedEx was busy and I am tired and a little sore from a full day of deliveries.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom