::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear crappy things that happen in life,

Please leave Matt (and family) and Mike the Chinn and family alone for a while. Enough is enough!!

-Gary

P.S. If you don't back off my new tuner brother, I will find you, crappy things that happen in life. Oh yes, I will.

Super (((((Matt and family)))))

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everyone! I've been on a "holiday" as in I was off Friday-Monday so I'm WAY behind!

My father had a major heart attack last Thursday. I found out yesterday. He had surgery today. Two-way bypass and repair work done on his aorta valve. He is in intensive care. I can't get a straight answer on the surgery. My brothers who have no jobs are not there with my mom. My family is such poor communicators. My one brother talked to the doctor on the phone. The doctor was not real confident.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Healing thoughts going to your dad and comforting ones to you and your family. I hope you can get some good information about your dad today.

The best part about not having had the cash to finish our back yard? It's "All Natural" and we don't need to worry about the leaves.

I only wish. I live in the middle of town with a tiny front yard and one of the largest maples in town. 10 big bags of leaves yesterday and there probably is another ten on the tree. I want to live out in the country!!!

ok.. I love this post. it is wrong on every level. but I love it.

The problem is people from the shallowest end of the gene pool having ten kids and not properly taking care of them. Then those kids have a rough start and usually end up with the same troubles as the parent.

Users need to at least stabilize our numbers though our children!!!!!

That school program sounds really nice, Jelly.

Neither of my grandfathers were in WWII, but I had great-grandfathers in WWI.

My dad served in the Air Force during Vietnam. He considers himself very lucky for being stationed in Italy. I'd like to take him to DC one day. He hasn't been there since they built the memorial. He has a few buddies he'd like to look up. He's worried about traveling with a wheelchair, but there's got to be a way to do it.

Morning! Went to the gym, then the grocery store to stock some things in my fridge. A lot of condiments. As well as some stuff for sandwiches, some frozen veggies I can heat up, and some stuff like that. Also some cans of soda. Going to try the Sally thing and have one can of something a day. I get off my sodas, then I will have a day where I will binge and fall off the wagon. So I am wondering if I just cut back and not deny myself completely if I will do better. We shall see. I just need to not allow myself to rationalize more than one can a day :p

My father had a major heart attack last Thursday. I found out yesterday. He had surgery today. Two-way bypass and repair work done on his aorta valve. He is in intensive care. I can't get a straight answer on the surgery. My brothers who have no jobs are not there with my mom. My family is such poor communicators. My one brother talked to the doctor on the phone. The doctor was not real confident.

Man Matt, not good. Thoughts are with you. I cant believe they did not tell you earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom