::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason. It's south of Lansing.

No car required. 2 day event. All takes place in a 2-3 block radius of old town. I'm seriously considering booking a room for the weekend since its a 90ish min drive for me.

I was thinking about a motel also. We might grab the same one. Unless you need a place that 's $175 a night or something.

Yup. :). I hope Mandi can come too.

Maybe she and I can meet somewhere and ride up together? Fort Wayne? Or she may have a car by then, who knows.

Good Day Sunshines!

Foggy day here! After Bingo my girls conned my mom into taking them home and Yonas is at the state cross country meet, so I get to paint all day today! WOOT WOOT!

Slept until 9am :) Now time to get to work. Hope since I have no kids and all day I can get a lot done!

Dear Internet,

Usually, when I think I have a brilliant idea, you completely kill my enthusiasm by showing me a million other people had the exact same thought. Why is it when I come up with an idea that, in my mind, seems less original, you feel the need to continue squashing my enthusiasm like a fly on the wall? Is a magic 8-ball gear shift knob really too much to ask for? Work with me on this, dear internet. I often get lost while driving and I am sure a magic 8-ball gear shift knob would steer me in the right direction.

Sincerely,
Jen

I was thinking about a motel also. We might grab the same one. Unless you need a place that 's $175 a night or something.

Maybe she and I can meet somewhere and ride up together? Fort Wayne? Or she may have a car by then, who knows.

I looked at the map and found that Ft. Wayne isn't exactly "on the way there" for me. How disapointing.

Dear Internet,

Usually, when I think I have a brilliant idea, you completely kill my enthusiasm by showing me a million other people had the exact same thought. Why is it when I come up with an idea that, in my mind, seems less original, you feel the need to continue squashing my enthusiasm like a fly on the wall? Is a magic 8-ball gear shift knob really too much to ask for? Work with me on this, dear internet. I often get lost while driving and I am sure a magic 8-ball gear shift knob would steer me in the right direction.

Sincerely,
Jen

:smileybounce:

Gary,
I knew I rushed the tabs yesterday. If you printed those tabs out write x2 under the G string second box,and you will be good.
Sorry about that.

FINALLY done with even more prep. Everything is taking longer than I thought. But I am painting now!!! Just back at the computer to switch up my music! I thought my ceiling was white until I am now painting it with ultra white paint. That baby is gonna pop when I am done!!!

Dear Internet,

Sincerely,
Jen

LOL !! lcl

I've been busy today! I've been swimming; 20 laps. I've washed my wife's car. I've disconnected, drained, coiled, carried to the basement and hung eight garden hoses. I've turned off the outdoor water faucets. I've been to the grocery store. I've stripped the turkey carcass and started simmering it for turkey soup. I've been to the gas station and filled my car, as well as the three gas cans. I've mowed the grass for the last time this season. Mixed in there I've found time for breakfast and lunch.

I finally finished, and came in to enjoy some nice poho time. Catch-up took all of three minutes. *sigh*....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom