The new "Tiny Tenor" by Romero Creations - Sound Monster!

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I did this video review over the weekend as I was able to get my hands on a "Tiny Tenor". The sound was massive on this uke.

Here it is: http://youtu.be/ZO53NmEgF6w

Thanks for Watchin!

Surprising! I tried one that Pepe made himself and I thought it didn't have much bass at all and the trebles were really bright. I was so disappointed because I am a huge Pepe fan. I will have to take a trip and try out the import version.

Was that a Rosewood and Spruce uke...the one listed on his site that says sold?

Surprising! I tried one that Pepe made himself and I thought it didn't have much bass at all and the trebles were really bright. I was so disappointed because I am a huge Pepe fan. I will have to take a trip and try out the import version.

Interesting. I definitely don't like bright trebles and like lows. The production one from Romero Creations that is all Koa might have that character. I am going to see Smiley and check it out if he has one since the one I played was not anything you can get in production. Am just curious now on the sound of that compared to the one I played.

Yep, that's it.

Hey CJ the one that was built by Pepe at HMS a few months sounded deep and loud...just like all Pepe's...it sold in 1 day...haha
maybe you hear different tones nowadays....

I like the Koa one now at HMS...

Top Bottom