2013 Wine Country Ukulele Festival...who's going?

Mary's first pizza shack was in Sebastopol, probably around 1982. Then they spread their dough all over Northern Bay. Shoots, now you're making me homesick!

As a former Sebastpolian I agree on Mary's Pizza Shack.Don't forget the best apple in the world The Gravenstein!!!Now at all roadside fruit stands between Occidental and Santa Rosa.Limited Time Only.This apple very seldom gets out of Sonoma County.

Hey MickeyRat...want me to bring the OU to the Wine Fest?? Give me a call.
Let me know. Could bring the Pohaku Reso, but it's going to be 90+ on Saturday...don't want to leave it in my car.

It looks like I'll be there (and with hubby--it's his *first* ukulele festival and my 27th or 28th, I think). I'll have my Moore Bettah tenor with me and if you like, you can play it (no scratchy belt buckles, please!). Not sure what I'll be wearing (but it will be *some*thing!); maybe my five-year-old black UU t-shirt. Perhaps I can get Mark to wear a Moore Bettah t-shirt. (I'm a little concerned for him--he doesn't play ukulele but he likes the smiles I get from going to all these festivals. I hope he enjoys it, too.)

See you all tomorrow!

As a former Sebastpolian I agree on Mary's Pizza Shack.Don't forget the best apple in the world The Gravenstein!!!Now at all roadside fruit stands between Occidental and Santa Rosa.Limited Time Only.This apple very seldom gets out of Sonoma County.

they're at many of the farmer's markets in the Santa Clara Valley.

It looks like I'll be there (and with hubby--it's his *first* ukulele festival and my 27th or 28th, I think). I'll have my Moore Bettah tenor with me and if you like, you can play it (no scratchy belt buckles, please!). Not sure what I'll be wearing (but it will be *some*thing!); maybe my five-year-old black UU t-shirt. Perhaps I can get Mark to wear a Moore Bettah t-shirt. (I'm a little concerned for him--he doesn't play ukulele but he likes the smiles I get from going to all these festivals. I hope he enjoys it, too.)

See you all tomorrow!
Hey Tanya, could you stop by the Silva Studio booth? I would love to meet you and see your Moore Bettah. I promise no belt buckles!

I just picked up ten pounds of Gravenstein Apples and I will give one free to every forum member who stops by my booth, until they run out. Juts come and introduce yourself!

Its my first uke festival, too. Looks to be a lot of fun. Your daughter should love it as well. What's not to love and smile about ukuleles?

I just picked up ten pounds of Gravenstein Apples and I will give one free to every forum member who stops by my booth, until they run out. Juts come and introduce yourself!

Save me a t-shirt!!!!!!! (L) .... And an apple!

Looking forward to seeing your booth.

Looks like a lovely day today...maybe a little warm, but a great day for a Festival. It will be wonderful to meet everyone.

Aloha...leaving American Canyon for St Helena now will have lots of pictures tonight...gotta run Come say hello to Bethany and I at the festival

Looks like a lovely day today...maybe a little warm, but a great day for a Festival. It will be wonderful to meet everyone.

Are you there already?!

Never mind. You're close already. I'm staying in Fairfield. Took three hours to get here from San Jose yesterday so I missed last night's show. Next year I need to take a half day off so I can make it. Makes the show kind of expensive though:)

On the way over the hill from Windsor in about 30 minutes - see y'all there!

-Kurt

I wish I could go (my family all lives in the wine country). :(

I sent my mother straight to HMS's booth though- she's looking at getting either a concert or tenor since she has trouble holding her little kamaka soprano.

I called my mother this morning to remind her (since I figured she'd forgotten). Sure enough, she thought it was the weekend of the 21st. She really wanted to try out some nice, different sized ukes since MGM and HMS was going to be there.

I just got off the phone with her and she's ecstatic: she met MGM and just bought a custom Kanilea concert. What can I say, my mom has good taste. :)

Top Bottom