National Anthem a' la Uke at Wrigley Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words for that performance: it blows

Two words for that performance: it blows

Well hell, don't be rude, just let us know what you really think. Not feeling too aloha today? It does not "blow", regardless of whether you care for it or not, especially if you are crazy about that Eddie Vedder video on your page.

Last edited:
This has passed under my radar a couple of times before, but I've just made the connection. Wrigley Field - where Steve Goodman's ashes were buried?

Certainly has an aloha groove to it.

I thought "it blows" meant great -- like someone really blowing on a horn. This forum is educating me big time.

To those of you who enjoyed it:

Apparently to one UU member blow means: It was the worst rendition of the Nation Anthem I have heard since Roseanne Barr's version.
It is disrespectful to our country. If someone doesn't take it more seriously than that, they should be ashamed of themselves. On top of that, it makes the ukulele look like a joke. I have every right to comment when you post that sort of rubbish on a public forum,

Boy, talk about "opinions" I had to learn the hard way in life that it's ok to think something without it's coming out of my mouth. I have a right to say a great many things that may be hurtful to someone............I hope I never do. And if I did, I hope I wouldn't cloak it in patriotism. Mine has already been established. God help anyone that questions it.

Last edited:
Shutting this one down before the flame war intensifies. Sorry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom