In an English Country Garden

Timbuck

Reaction score
Seeing as this summer in the UK has been the best for yonk's..and all the flowers and veggies have done very well ..I decided to take my latest Soprano outside for a photo shoot.
RUNNER BEANS
OUTDOOR TOMATOES

8 FOOT SUNFLOWER

GIANT DAHLIAS

Last edited:
nice garden Ken! especially love the dahlias..

What is it with you luthiers? Beautiful ukuleles and beautiful property. Stunning...

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun...

Last edited:
Guess whats for dinner for the next few weeks :D

You're going to eat COLANDERS????

(Speaking as someone with absolutely no desire to eat {or grow} beans...)

Where's the Soprano

Summers over :( ..Beans and tomatoes harvested.:D..Sunflower and Dahlias and Hydrangeas still holding on...Berries are on the Cotoneaster horizontalis...But where is the uke ?:rolleyes:

Is the low hedge a boxwood? I just started my boxwood hedge 3 years ago. How long did it take to get that dense? I have hedge envy!

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, Don’t be alarmed now, It’s just a spring clean for the May Queen.

Is the low hedge a boxwood? I just started my boxwood hedge 3 years ago. How long did it take to get that dense? I have hedge envy!
It don't take too long to get established about 10 to 15 years I recon...mine was planted in 1973... started with one small bush and kept splitting it through the roots..and replanting ...How time fly's :eek:ld:

Top Bottom