Seller's Remorse

An early Les Paul Custom in Cherry Red that absolutely sang, and a John Birch custom (electric) with 32 frets, 10 knobs, half a dozen switches and a couple of rotary switches. Insane instrument, but it had the lowest action of anything I've ever played.

I have never sold one so I don't have buyers remorse but I currently have a terrible case of I didn't buy it remorse. There was one of the 5 Collings Archtop tenors for sale here this summer and I waffled.

Now I can't get it out of my mind.

I have never sold one so I don't have buyers remorse but I currently have a terrible case of I didn't buy it remorse. There was one of the 5 Collings Archtop tenors for sale here this summer and I waffled.

Now I can't get it out of my mind.

When one of these Collings Archtop ukuleles resurfaces will you be ready to pull the trigger?

Sure will ! I was away working on the floods in southern Alberta when it came up and was a bit complacent and I assumed given the price that I had more time to make up my mind.

I already have a Collings UT2 mahogany which I love the sound of, so I really didn't need it or so I thought because now I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

Sure will ! I was away working on the floods in southern Alberta when it came up and was a bit complacent and I assumed given the price that I had more time to make up my mind.

I already have a Collings UT2 mahogany which I love the sound of, so I really didn't need it or so I thought because now I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

There's a strong following for Collings, especially from the guitar crossovers

Hey Don...don't worry about the Pohaku. It's adjusting very well to its new home with me! :drool: thanks again!

As for sellers remorse, I can't say I've had it yet but I have had buyers remorse on several occasions.
That could be a whole new thread...

Top Bottom