NUD: Alulu Guitarlele

Bao

Reaction score
I'm so excited! What a beaut it is too! The auction started off as a dollar but surprisingly, my winning bid was only 85 Australian dollars. For something like this, I honestly would have expected it to go up to 100 dollars but it's not far off so I guess that's okay.

Anyway, here she is!

GUMT06-01.jpgGUMT06-04.jpg

Has any aussie buyers ever bought from taisamlu before? And if so, how long did it take to arrive at your door step?

Nice instrument. Taisamlu has FAST shipping using EMS. I've received instruments in under a week from him before but you cant hold him to this. It should arrive in about a week.

Anthony

Just a clarification. Since you've ordered the instrument on a weekend and we have a public holiday or 2 in the next week it may take a little longer than a week but it still should be fast. I've waited 3 to 4 weeks before for other instruments to arrive from overseas.

Anthony

Congrats, but why the extra strings? Four are darn near too many for me, LOL

Curious, will this be tuned adgcea?

It's a tenor scale so it will be tuned ADGCEA :)

It was more of an impulse buy...but it would be nice to experiment with a guitar that I won't have trouble bringing around :)

I already own three amazing ukuleles so it's good to change thibgs up a little :)

I love my guitalele. I have the Yamaha one. Mine's tuned the default way, ADGCEA.

It was my entry into guitars. Now I can play both guitar and ukulele (although ukulele will always be my first love).

Maybe it's because I also play guitar but I'm not real fond of the guitarlele. Thought I would be but... I have an Alulu that required some addtional setup, which is unusual for Alulu (I have a few and will buy more from them).

Top Bottom