Ways to Support this Forum and Keep it around

I THINK that UUVIP is it right now
You raise an outstanding question, @Joyful Uke! I do know that the UU VIP system is still working, and as @ploverwing notes, $5/month or $45/yr are the two options.

As for the rest, I'll ask @anaka, who is the keeper of the ancient wisdoms!

More soon!

You raise an outstanding question, @Joyful Uke! I do know that the UU VIP system is still working, and as @ploverwing notes, $5/month or $45/yr are the two options.

As for the rest, I'll ask @anaka, who is the keeper of the ancient wisdoms!

More soon!

Taking a look at this more closely, the UU VIP link (also seen in the top nav bar on every page) and the Donate link are still active. I removed the affiliate link from the original post, as that seller is no longer around.

Thanks again for your kind consideration!

Taking a look at this more closely, the UU VIP link (also seen in the top nav bar on every page) and the Donate link are still active. I removed the affiliate link from the original post, as that seller is no longer around.

Thanks again for your kind consideration!
The donate link goes to a donation to Azuos Learning, LLC, and then does mention UU Forum. Having never heard of Azuos Learning, LLC, I assume that's just the business name for UU? Just want to be sure I'm donating to UU directly.

The donate link goes to a donation to Azuos Learning, LLC, and then does mention UU Forum. Having never heard of Azuos Learning, LLC, I assume that's just the business name for UU? Just want to be sure I'm donating to UU directly.

Yes indeed, Azuos Learning is the business entity of UU -- not just this forum, but also UkuleleUnderground.com and the UU+ education platform. :)

Funny that "Azous" is Souza backwards. The registered address for Azuos Learning is Joe Souza's house. Joe Souza is the founder of Kanilea, which also owns Ukulele Underground. Aldrine and Aaron are listed as corporate directors. https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_hi/255145C5

Duh—I neglected to note that this was an old thread, and hit the donate link immediately & forked over a little green. So it’s nice to find out that it still works!

This community has made a difference in my life. I’m grateful for a way to give back.

I’m a little bummed there a no stickers available. I’m saving for a new uke and need stickers for the case!

Question: how does the vip yearly subscription work, does it automatically renew? How do you cancel if you want to stop? It doesn’t look like it goes through PayPal, so I’m curious how those things work.

VIP goes through Stripe, it is recurring, but you can cancel at any time.

I agree that this page isn't very transparent. I have that on my "very soon" list to update with a little more information. July? Something like that. Soon for sure.

Thanks for asking, though! 🤙

Top Bottom